011 | 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 & 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠-𝙐𝙥𝙨

It had been 2 months since Juliette's girls only party, since the kiss she initiated with Sylvie

It had been 2 months since Juliette's girls only party, since the kiss she initiated with Sylvie. Since that night Juliette couldn't stop thinking about. Jasmine had practically moved in to Juliette's place but not technically as Juliette had never asked her to, Jasmine just hardly went home.

"I've got a shift at Mollys tonight so I'll probably be home late again tonight" Juliette said as she grabbed a duffel bag which had a change of clothes in, she wasn't coming home before she headed to mollys so she could avoid Jasmine, even if it was until she got home; or she could ask Otis if she could sleep on his and cruz's sofa.

"You had a shift their yesterday too. I think you should come home after work tonight and call in sick to Mollys" Jasmine said running her hand up and down Juliette's arm.

"No Jaz' I can't do that. I'm still learning the ropes and I am part owner so I need to be their" Juliette said folding her arms before sliding her bag onto her shoulder.

"Don't bullishit to me Juliette." Jasmine glared at Juliette who rolled her eye.

"Come on Jasmine. I told you this when you visited me in hospital. I was signing the papers the day I was discharged. I told you I was left shares to Mollys and I'm not going to say I'm sorry about it because it's has been one of the best things to happen to me" Juliette exclaimed trying to stay calm, she didn't want to loose her temper it Jasmine was starting to push her buttons.

"Stop lying to me!" Jasmine shouted causing Juliette to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm not getting into this now Jasmine! I'm going to work" Juliette complained grabbing her keys and leaving the house slamming the door shut and heading straight to her car. Juliette let out a frustrated scream after she had shut the car door. After pulling out of the driveway Juliette decided to take a detour to Starbucks for a iced-coffee, she hasn't had her morning coffee because of the countless of argument's she had with Jasmine.

Almost every day for the last two months Jasmine was going on and on at Juliette about quitting her job, Juliette continued to stand her ground and say no, she loved being a detective after all; she would never give up her dream. Jasmine was focused on getting Juliette to quit, she was even thinking of confronting her about the kiss she had witnessed between Juliette and Sylvie at the party.

"Good morning, welcome to Starbucks what can I get you" the voice came across the machine at the side of the drive through.

"Good morning could I get a caramel iced coffee and a croissant please" Juliette said positively as she tried not to think of the morning she had, had so far.

"Of course, can I get you anything else?" The voice asked.

"No thank you, that'll be all" Juliette answered

"Okay, please drive to the next window" Juliette listened, she drove forward, paid for her drink and received her drink too before finally taking her journey to work.