Jkay...

(part 2)

Shielding himself from the upcoming bullets, Jeon JungKook, the senior in the undercover spy department. He used the table nearby to protect himself, shooting back right when getting a chance.

' They are overpowering us!', he yelled to his colleague. His eye-brows joined together as he grunted while shielding himself.

' Should I use the bomb?', his colleague questioned as he shouted over the loud bangs of the flying bullets, he looked at his senior waiting for his order.

' But we need to catch them alive!', he answered as he slid towards the others.

'Use the bomb as a distraction. Throw it on the wall. This way we will get time and as the wall of the other room will fall apart, we can rescue the hostages!', he shared his plan.

Everyone nodded and held their weapons tightly, their plan had to succeed. They did as JungKook ordered. They had control now.

The gangsters they were fighting were arrested. The hostage girls were saved. Everything went perfectly. Everything went just too perfectly that it seemed suspicious...the feelings, the gut feelings which spoke the words others didn't. JungKook still felt that something big was about to go down...

' Good job everyone! Now make sure to question them and find out about the real boss', JungKook approached the others and ordered them. Keeping his hands on his waist, he breathed out as this mission was a bit hectic.

' Yes sir!' , the others replied and saluted him, they all walked off leaving JungKook standing alone taking deep breaths and thinking of what to do next.

Some of them took away the gangsters and the rest helped the girls and took them to the hospital.

Meanwhile, JungKook sighed as yet again he failed in catching the real boss.

It's been a week since his partner died, since then he's been trying to catch the real boss.

In midst of all this, he realized one thing, the girl he met that night. He searched about her as his curious self couldn't help but worry. Also the fact that he thought she was ghost bugged him, he tend to believe in super natural stuff despite being a spy who should think logically.

He wanted to make sure she went home safely that night, even if she disappeared, he thought it was just his hallucination since he had low blood pressure, at that moment he felt weak too. He checked every house in that area and got to know she wasn't from there. This was where his suspicions climbed it's peak...

He asked some people to search for her, but he found out that she wasn't even from the country, her birth wasn't registered, and there was no information about her. Given his big personality he was easily able to go through everything, he found nothing on that girl...

It was as if she was a ghost. He thought about it, but a ghost is always a human before dying, but her death wasn't registered either.

All this was very suspicious to JungKook. He wrecked his mind in thinking what it could be, being skeptical he thought of many ways...

' Maybe she was also one of the hostages? Did she run away? That's why she was in the alley? But the night suit doesn't match the situation, she looked perfectly healthy and fine. She couldn't have been kidnapped. Who are you Jung Mi-Joo?' , JungKook asked himself all these questions while noting things in his diary.

His thoughts were interrupted as someone spoke, ' Good Job JungKook! I knew I could trust you with the position of team leader', the general spoke as he entered JungKook's office.

Snapping out of his spy thinking mind, he looked at the general, at first he just stared at him with a poker face. Realization hit him as he got up and saluted, ' Thank you, sir!'.