Something new..

(part 6)

In the year 2002, Mi-Joo’s world

Mi-Joo? where is my pretty daughter?  Mi-Joo, come out I have something for you.”
Giggling, 7 years old Mi-Joo came out of hiding and ran towards her mother. Hugging her mother’s legs, she smiled.

Kneeling down to her daughter’s height, Mi-Joo’s mother handed her a chest. 
“ Keep it safe for me okay? Don’t open it until you turn 22. Promise me?”
Smiling widely, little Mi-Joo took her pinky finger out and said, “ I promise mommy!”

After Mi-Joo’s mother handed her the box her smile faded away. She called Young Jimin and asked him to take care of  Mi-Joo.
“ But aunty are you going somewhere?”, little Jimin questioned.

“ Yes, son. Promise me that you will protect her. I trust you with her Jimin…”

“ Don’t you worry! I’ll keep her safe from everyone!”, Jimin also made a promise and hugged Mi-Joo’s mother.

Rushing to her room, Mi-Joo’s mother called a name.
Lucifer! I know you are here! Come out or else you know what happens when I get angry!”, she warned him.
“ Sister! Why do you keep making things harder for me? I still don’t get why our mother gave you all of her powers instead of me!”, Lucifer appeared and snapped at his sister. 

Yes…Mi-Joo’s mother was Lucifer’s elder sister.
“ Why do you even call me your sister when you don’t see me as one? Why are you here?”
Lucifer walked around his sister and chuckled.
“ The most powerful witch…married an ordinary man? Does that make sense?”, he questioned. 

Staring at him with anger she stayed silent.
“ If you want to be the Queen of our universe then kill your husband and kids and leave this ordinary place!” he yelled
.
Scoffing, Mi-Joo’s mother swiftly grabbed her devil brother’s neck, twisting it and she glared at him with her black powerful eyes.
“ You dare lay your finger on my family! I will shred you to pieces! What do you think of yourself?”
Vanishing, Lucifer got away and stood behind Mi-Joo’s mother. 

I want to be King of every universe! Our universe and this ordinary world!” he argued.
Not wanting to continue this argument, Mi-J00’s mother decided to lock Lucifer far away from all the humanity. 
She started reading some spells, her pupils turned white, she started to float in the air, and her hair flew. A white circle formed around her.

Lucifer was scared of her, he was scared she might kill him. But she wasn’t evil like him, she wouldn’t kill her brother so she decided to lock him away.
Gulping hard, an idea came to him. 

Smirking he spoke up, “ I know whatever spell you’re doing is going to take time. So I was thinking maybe killing your family in the meantime?”

Mi-Joo’s mother shook, and her spell got disrupted.
Running outside the room Lucifer took out his blade. The first one he saw was Jimin…he was going to kill him.
Mi-Joo’s mother came after him, stopping the spell in middle
“ No!”, she yelled. 

Jimin who was there, looked upstairs and he saw it…a man in a dark robe and Mi-Joo’s mother. She was stopping his blade but he overpowered her. 
He pushed and stabbed her with his blade. She didn’t lose any blood cause the blade was stabbed into her soul, not her body.

Mi-Joo’s mother tripped and fell off the stairs, she rolled down and hit her head against the marble.
She started to bleed, her breathing was disturbed and uneven.