The Origin...

The Trailer for this book...I tried making it better but couldn't ; ( trailers for the other two books were better but meh~

Let's Begin~

(part 1)

Moonlight shone in luminescent streaks, down through the trees, giving the woods an earthly glow. A gust of wind curled up around him spraying him with snow. The cold bit his flesh.

With a blade in his right hand, blood dripping from it. He sighed and a cloud of smoke formed in the air. The man with the blade took a step near the body of his partner, the body lay lifeless on the frozen lake. The Blood frozen on the side of his neck shone darkly in the moonlight.

The wound was a neat slice, a single well-placed thrust of the blade. Shadowed silhouettes passed from a distance. The man with the blade moved briskly and hid behind a huge tree. Breathing heavily he waited for the silhouettes to go away.

Gulping hard he came out of hiding again finding himself standing in front of his partner, his best friend...

" I'm sorry...I will make sure to avenge your death!", the man with the blade promised.

Moving swiftly he found his way out of the forest. He felt as if he was being followed. A figment of his conscience told him that he was being followed. He fasten his speed, he could hear footsteps behind him getting faster. He stopped in front of a convenience store and stared in the clear window.

He could see someone's reflection in it...

Swiftly taking out his gun the guy shot on the window. The glass shattered which earned him a distraction and he ran away.

Panting heavily he ran into an alley, it was dark but he couldn't let those people catch him.

He kept on walking until he bumped into a slim figure. It was a girl, she had long silky hair and she was wearing her night suit.

" Did she run away from home?", the guy thought.

On the other hand, the girl was on the floor, after bumping into a guy with such a build.

The guy gave her a hand and helped her up, even though it was dark he could feel she was scared.

" I'm sorry...", he apologized and gave her a small bow.

Before the girl could reply some people started shouting on the main road.

" Find him! We need to catch him or else we are all dead!".

Those people were making their way towards the alley. Panicking, the guy had an idea, using his muscled arms he pushed the girl into the wall making her gasp, he tightly held both of her hands and pushed himself on her.

The voices got closer, " Check the alley!".

They were almost there.

He looked at the girl, staring into her dark orbs, her deep breaths as he got closer to her.

He whispered, " I'm sorry, but please help me out.", he looked at her with pleading eyes. Nodding she agreed to help.

" Sir! The alley!", the people got inside the alley.

Without wasting any more time the guy tilted his head and smashed his lips on the girl's, he kissed her. Pushing himself into her, helped him hide his face.