Her world...

(part 3)

Waking up in an unknown place the injured girl grabbed her head and groaned in pain. It took her a while to understand where she was. 
In a hospital room, a private room, with bandages on her head. It looked like her head was hurt causing her extreme headache. 
Thinking back she tried to remember what had happened.

I SAID I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!!”
CRASH
BANG
FIRE
“ Jungkook! Wake up! My head’s spinning…ah..”

She remembered everything, she saved Jeon JungKook and he saved her but kind of almost killed her too.

They both jumped out of a window, the bomb blasted and they both crashed on top of a car, she was on top of JungKook, who fell with his back on the car, after the fall he chuckled and smirked before passing out. He started to bleed from his head and neck, his skin got scraped with the car pieces.
While the girl was save, her body laid on top of him but a piece of glass cut into her forehead causing it to bleed.

‘ JungKook! Where is he? Is he okay? Oh my god! If I didn’t get there on time he would have died!’, the girl panicked and started to get off her bed. 

‘ That’s what I want to ask, how did you know he was in danger?’, someone spoke in a deep husky voice getting her attention.
She was startled by the sudden voice, the girl looked around, and a man came out from the other side of the room. 

‘ I’m detective Min. I am here to ask you some questions. Miss?’, the man spoke as he walked closer to the girl, gulping hard she moved back on the bed.
‘ Mi-Joo. I’m Jung Mi-Joo’, she replied, stuttering a bit as she avoided his piercing stares and looked around.
‘ Yes, Jung Mi-Joo, so would you please fill me in, on how you got there and how you knew that the famous spy Jkay was in danger?’, the detective interrogated.
Gulping hard, Mi-Joo tried to think of a way to dodge his question. She decided to act, after all, she’s the most famous actress in her world.

‘ Ah, mister detective can you please call the doctor? My head hurts!’, she cried, holding her head she laid on the bed and groaned in pain, making it seem real as much as she could, creasing her skin to make it seem more realistic but the detective was smarter than she thought…

‘ If you are trying to dodge the question and get out of this mess then understand that this won’t work on me. I have met people like you multiple times’, as he spoke, she turned back to normal and cleared her throat, he over-smarted her.

Playing with her fingers and picking on her nails, she avoided his eyes and hummed, trying to think of some kind of way out of this mess. Biting on her finger nails she looked up to him, Mr.Min locked his eyes with hers and walked closer to her…
As he took a step closer she grew uneasy and looked around. Finally taking a deep breath she spoke halting him in his place.

‘ Um, actually. I was working there part-time, I heard some fighting noises so I went to check. Other than that I have met Jungkook before too’, she lied, meeting Jungkook part was the only truth she spoke.

Since she got here, she lied so many times that it’s like her hobby now. But she thinks that she’s just acting, not lying. As always being the best actress there, Jung Mi-Joo.

‘ Jungkook? You called him by his first name, do you perhaps know him personally?’, the detective furrowed his brows as he found it very suspicious. Once again, he continued taking steps closer to her, cornering her from every way possible.
Before he could say something else, Mi-Joo decided to feed him some more lies, a bit of truth too…

‘ Yes, I helped him that day when he was running away from some people,’ she replied with a poker face, that was the truth…not looking at him, she just continued to play with the bed-sheets.