Jimin and...Mi-Joo?

( part 4)

Thinking hard, pacing around the room. The girl in her pink night suit bit on her pen. Noting down everything that came to her mind. Groaning as she tried to put the puzzle together and make a train of thoughts.
‘ Okay so… up till now I’ve traveled to another world three times. First in some kind of office, and then in an alley and then in that motel….’

Gasping loudly she jumped on her bed, with eyes wide open and jaw dropped wide, she gasped and kept a hand on her mouth. Looks like something came to her mind.

‘ Omg! All these places have 1 thing in common! JEON JUNGKOOK! He was at every place. The first place was JungKook’s office!’

Thinking back she tried to remember what happened there. Slowly laying on her back she sighed and closed her eyes…going back through her memories to the first day she travelled through worlds…

******************************************************************

Suddenly appearing in an unknown place, Mi-Joo who was in her bathrobe looked around, getting tensed she bit on her bottom lip and tiptoed. It really didn’t felt safe being in an unknown place out of no where and that even in just a bathrobe, her wet lose hair covered her face as her lips trembled from cold and fear.

Suddenly the door clicked, someone was about to come inside. Hiding behind the cupboard she peaked, someone entered the room. It was a young man in his twenties, he was crying… for some reason it broke her heart…

‘ Hyung…why did you save me? Why did you have to die!’
The boy cried, he was very hurt and drunk. He had funeral clothes on, his hair was a mess and his cheeks were flushed.
Biting her lower lip, Mi-Joo’s eyes turned soft as she stared at the boy, her heart tightened as she saw him weeping and crying his eyes out…

‘ I think he lost someone special to him. I wish I could console him…But! Where the hell am I?’, Mi-Joo asked herself, suppressing her desire to give him a hug and pat his back…she had to hold it back and stare at him with her glossy eyes…
As she kept on looking at him, she started to ease in her surroundings and settled down on the floor but her nose started to itch, she had a dust allergy and the dust around the cupboard didn’t help. Trying her best not to sneeze, Mi-Joo pinched her nose and breathed from her mouth.
‘ Please nose! Have mercy on me!’.
But her sneeze didn’t listen to her. She sneezed, she tried to suppress it so the voice was very soft and small. Her eyes widened as she kept her palm on her lips and then squinting her eyes she cursed under her breath.  Even though she really hoped that the boy didn’t hear her and was busy crying by himself…

But the young guy heard it. He looked up, with a sniffling nose and puffed eyes, he said as his voice cracked, ‘ Who..who’s there’

Holding her breath, Mi-Joo pressed her palm even more on her lips. If he saw her she will be in huge trouble. She was in her bathrobe, she could never let him see herself like that, what if he attacks her? Even though he doesn’t look evil but still! It’s always the innocent ones!

Getting up from his place, the young guy walked towards the cupboard. 
Eyes tightly shut, Mi-Joo inhaled sharply from her nose, her heart started to beat rapidly. She was scared…she wished to go back to her room…
The guy walked behind the cupboard and saw…nothing...looking around he checked once again…he definitely felt someone watching him

**********************************************************
Back to the present, it clicked to her. Widening her eyes, she sat back on her bed and spoke her thoughts out, ‘ I WAS SCARED! In all these places I managed to come back cause I was scared…’