My love

We stayed in that hug for at least 10 minutes. I finally felt so warm and content it was truly a beautiful feeling.
I then shuffled out of it so I could see his face fully. His brown eyes stared back at me. His brown curls shaped his face in such a messy way. He really was so handsome. I made my way over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, he followed behind me. He admired me in the mirror watching my ever move. He placed his hand on my hip and spun me around. He pushed me against the bathroom side and smirked. He kissed me once and then led me to the bedroom, I held onto one finger as he pulled me through the bathroom door into the bedroom. He landed on the bed, me following on top. He cupped my face in his strong hands, I've never felt so safe and protected. We stay their for a while, we sleep in each others arms, I felt that this is where I belonged, he was my home away from home.

We fell asleep which meant we woke up in my room not where Tristan saw Brad last night. You woke up to see a note from Brad it stated had to run back to my room love x A wave of relief washed over you.
You didn't feel you were ready to tell people because you weren't really sure what it is that you and Brad have yet, some more exploring is needed before anything becomes official.

You rolled out of bed and headed down to breakfast where you were greeted with Dean eating on his own so you joined him. Once you had both eaten and Dean showed you some cool footage he got of the show the other night you went and got ready to do some exploring around the town you were staying in.
You called the group chat and everyone was up and ready within the hour to do some exploring.

You got the cutest pictures of you all for your Instagram next to some beautiful buildings. Exploring took most of the day up. So when you all got back to the hotel you took a nap ready for the last night out before you headed home back to London. You woke up at 5 and began getting ready by having a shower and putting your pink cocktail dress on rest for some cocktails.
You ordered some pre drinks for when you were getting ready in the room. Then you were about to head down to the restaurant when Brad knocks on the door. You let him in and he did look handsome indeed but you couldn't help but laugh as he stood in a pink shirt and you stood in a pink dress.
He smirked and walked over to you and placed his arms on your shoulder pulling you in for a kiss. You gave him a quick one and then hurried him out the door to dinner.

Many cocktails later you were stumbling up the corridor to your room with Brad following behind. The others stayed for another drink but you were far to drunk according to Joe and so he said Brad your the most sober go and help her to her room. You made it to your room and Brad grabbed you a glass of water and many more followed. You soon felt more in control again.
You felt your eyes lock on his face, examining all his features from his eyes to his lips. You moved his arm over your shoulder and pulled him into your side. Then you closed your eyes and out the lights went.