Chapter 6: Drunk

Vivian

I sat across from Noel passing me multiple shots at once, like the good bartender he is he does what he's told and passes me the six shots I ordered, chugging each one like water-"Shouldn't you slow down-"
"Don't even start with me" I cut him off holding up a hand as I swallowed one shot after the other.

Grunting the heat and spicy after taste of the vodka stays in my throat as I finished chugging my six shots, "Look, Viv, I know it's-"

"I said don't start with me Noel" I spoke in a warning tone while I gestures to another shot, He rolled his eyes but does as I said and fills me another shot, handing it to me I give him a smile "Thank you Noel your such a good person" Giving him a taunting wink I raise the small little glass and chug the shot down my throat.

"God she's already drunk" Noel sighed looking around the room, when his gaze suddenly dart beside me, fear spreads through his pupils and for a second I expected the goddamn Babushka ghost to be sitting beside, I slowly jerk to my right my eyes landing on one jet black eye, and his right eye being a brown shade lighter from his scar slicing down his eye, a full shaved beard and a slicked back man bun.

Millions of tattoos cover his neck including his bare arms in that small black t-shirt of his, giving me a smile he shrugs his head in a teasing manner.

"Oh god," I mouthed rolling my eyes at him.
"What are you doing," Nevan asked while arching a thick brow at me where his eyebrow was slit "Drinking, why else would I be at a bar with multiple men and woman?"

"Oh I see that, Aren't you on medication for-" groaning I cut the distance between us, having to look him up in the eyes J smile as he frowned, feeling lightheaded his face...suddenly changed.

Swallowing a slight smile crossed his lips...or was that just me? My heart sank to my stomach and I couldn't believe my eyes "Viv-"
I cut him off by placing my finger over his mouth, tracing his bottom lip I tug it down "Hen...Henry...you came back for me..."

My vision blurs and I watched as Henry smiled, and nodded his head, even tho his face didn't match his movement I read his lips.

Kiss me.

Nodding I get on my top toes, he was surprisingly taller than I've last seen him, fisting his shoulder I lean into his- but suddenly he pushes me away, and three of Nevans heads appear, I gasp horrified by the creature appearing before me.

Holy mother of god whose son is this?! And why is he actually gorgeous from up close? Mother of Asses needs to explain this to me.  "Yup your drunk..." he sighed fisting my wrist

I watched as he suddenly ordered the bartender something I couldn't quiet catch- "FUCK" my heels fail to keep me on my feet, my ankle bends and before I could fall on my ass Nevans arm reaches for me, "Jesus" "Oh shit I'm drunk" I giggled

"Yeah I noticed" he grunted.

Kenji

"Don't go inside the church!" I shout fisting the bowl of popcorn, my eye twitches as I watch the dumb woman huff a breath before the church door open wide for her, "You dumb bitch I said don't go into the church!" Suddenly Koas head pop out from the kitchen archway, curiosity takes the better of him and he decides to sit beside me and enjoy the new horror movie I've decided to watch when I'm feeling in a shitty mood.

"Is that mom and dad's wedding?" He asked, rolling my eyes I shut the tv off, "it's a good movie you should watch it it'll make you squeeze your ass and regret the world's existence" I taunt with a smile, he snorts stealing my bowl of popcorn while I switch to my phone.

"So I heard there's a car meet in fourTy minutes"
"Mhm" I sighed as I typed in google

"Can men be the woman in the relationship?"

I couldn't really find a direct answer, all I found was "Men deserve flowers too" and a random girl talking about why men are going through menstrual cycles attitudes these past few months.

Hm there must be something in the air I have been more moody recently, "So are we going? I heard multiple hellcats are going tonight"
"Sure why not-" Cutting me off was the loud ring of my phone, playing Party Monster by The Weeknd.

Sighing I check the caller ID to read "Winter Brother Number 1" aka Nevan, why would he be calling? It must be important since this man hates the thought of communicating through phones.

I pick up the phone-

"You home" Hi, hey, hello how's your night so far? Jeez that was faster than my dad's pull out game.
"Good to hear from you too Winter" I smile while walking away from Koa into the kitchen, "Bet I'll start getting ready!" I overhear him shout through the apartment,

"Sure I need a favor" Winter sighed, grunting when I overhear the sound of giggling,
"What's up?"
"Vivian's drunk at a bad and I'm on a mission I can't fuck up" A mission- Vivian? Drunk at a bar?! What the hell is she doing at a bar? Is she with anyone-
I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes, "What about Misha?" I stated coldly
"Called him, didn't pick up"

Of course, why would I even ask Mishas probably busy getting Blair chocolate chip ice cream and a bag of hot Cheetos, I let out a deep breath before speaking, having to deal with a sober Vivian is goddamn hell in heaven, but a drunk Cherry? Hm...maybe it can't be that bad? Dramatically sighing I fist the phone, can't believe I'm doing this shit.

"Send me the location"