Chapter 29: Shot

Vivian

My heart was pounding against my chest as eyes were on me as I made my way up to Misha-

Suddenly a hard grip pulls me from the crowd into his hard rock chest, snatching my arm away I seize his wrist but before I could twist it and break it into pieces he pulls me into a corner.

"Roman, what the fuck-"
"Get the fuck out of here" He loudly whispered while his gaze darted to every inch of this little corner "Why should I listen to you?" I rolled my eyes while folding my arm across my chest, "I got an alert from my bodyguard, someone is spying on you, including Blair and Kenji"

My eyes widen in terror.

"Tanzi"

He's here, he's fucking here, my breath becomes shallow and all I feel is fear, all those awful memories resurface in my head.

I've never been in a room with that monster before, and fuck even tho I have no idea where he is I'm fucking terrified, and worse he's targeting Kenji and Blair, he must have seen us kissing, he probably thinks he's....special to me.

My blood boiled under my skin as I scanned the room, Misha and Blair were busy talking to a couple, and Kenji was beside Koa, as if he felt my stare he glances in my direction his gaze darting between Roman and I standing by each other, a frown deepens into his face as he realizes who the man is standing beside me.

He read me like a book, he knew something was wrong.

Fuck I hate that he can easily read my body language like he knows every part of me I don't know about.

A sigh escaped my lips as I meet Romans gaze, who was staring back at Lilith who had a smile on her lips while talking to a few men, that's when he suddenly gestured a hand to a sudden someone.

My gaze directs to a man, in a corner while holding a glass cup of champagne, while wearing a fancy tux, I frown as I notice he's been staring at us this whole time, I didn't recognize the man, but I could tell that was his hidden bodyguard.

(Inspo pic)

Within another thought he starts rushing toward Lilith, kindly nodding he whispered into her ear and as if she felt the room temperature change her smile drops and seconds later they're both pacing out of the gals

Within another thought he starts rushing toward Lilith, kindly nodding he whispered into her ear and as if she felt the room temperature change her smile drops and seconds later they're both pacing out of the gals. He's keeping a watch on her, to keep her safe, good, at least I can trust Roman to keep my best friend alive.

His eyes meet back to mine, "I'll help you out"
"Why would you do that?" I arched a brow, "I don't know because I'm madly in love with you and would tare my heart out if you've had one little splinter on your finger" he coos sarcastically while giving me puppy eyes,

I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic tone, "Only because we slept together a couple of times doesn't mean anything, your one of my CO-CEOS if you die I'm fucked" he growl loudly pointing me his stupid finger, true if Misha and Nevan position get in danger of low business Roman is also fuck since they all have a contract.