Chapter 19: I Ran

Vivian

"Haven't I given enough!" I cried, but before I could part my lips to speak again, he slammed his fist against my cheek,

"Shut up you fucking slut!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"VIVIAN STOP!"

I remember waking up and seeing myself pinning Fallon with a knife, by the neck, I quickly hauled away and dropped the knife to the ground when I realize she had a little slit of blood on her throat.

She held onto it while catching some air, when I broke into tears, "Oh my god" I breathed while glancing at my hands that had a stain of her blood over my fingers.

"hey it's okay-"
"Oh my god" I breathed harder when I glance up at her trying to take a step closer, "Vivian you didn't hurt me your okay-"
"Stay away Fallon!" I take a step back when my back suddenly hit the wall.

Seeing Kenji look so aggressive out of nowhere, and seeing the look of pure hate and fury in his eyes, did something to me, made me get a feeling I hoped I would never feel ever again.

He triggered me.

I almost killed my cousin while I was sleeping, tonight, my sleep terror exceeded to the point, I cried my eyes out and ran out of the apartment, when Fallon shouted behind me.

I had run out the door.

I had no idea where I was going, but I just kept running down the sidewalk while hot tears streamed down my face.

You almost killed your cousin.
I almost killed my cousin.

My heart pounded against my chest to the point I could hear it right in my ear, my blood pressure was way too high I felt like throwing up even tho I had an empty stomach.

I took a deep breath when I realized I had run, ran away from my problem, I ran.

"Over our generations, a Larson never ran from their problems or fears, they faced it and killed it within a second, and guess what darling, you are a woman, a beautiful strong independent woman"

"Don't tell your cousin Malcolm or anyone else, but all the female Larson throughout generations are more potent and powerful than the male Larsons, and since you are the oldest your going to grow up and rule the world" father beamed while rubbing onto my shoulder while I cried my eyes out while I thought of the nightmare, It was a scary shadow of a man, it looks like grandfather and he

Always tells me the same thing, 'Don't follow the rooftop or you'll jump to high'

"But if I rule the world, there is always a bad man or woman who wants to stop me?" I asked while wiping the tears out of my eyes, "No man or woman can stop you from ruling" Swallowing I slightly smile, "But what if I'm the bad woman?" Father stills before cradling me in my arms, "Every Villain has a purpose darling, what's your purpose?"

"I want to be just like you, I want to work for LEB" he smiles giving me a tight hug and squeeze before pecking me in the cheek, "I want to find my husband and have babies with him and we can fall in love forever" Father chuckles before placing me back in bed.

"I promise you'll have that one day malysh,"
"But what if I run...just like mommy did" My words hit father in the chest, by his gaze softening he freezes as he tuck me into bed, "Darling, my sweet little Viv you will never run, promise me you'll never run"

"I promise"

More tears streamed down my face from my father's words in my head, I should have faced my problem not ran? God I'm so fucking pathetic, father would be so disappointed-

"Viv?" I jump and spun around, to see Fallon having a bandage over her throat while slowly making her way up to me, "Let's go home" her voice breaks, stilling I watch as her hand reaches for me as if I was a child.

Sniffling and taking a deep breath I take it, "I ran Fallon"
"We've all ran Vivian, now it's time to walk back"

Lilith and Fallon had forced me to open up to Misha about my night terrors, he was going to ask questions either way, from the bandage on Fallon's throat.

And she was most certainly going to tell him without my consent, it was time to come forward and speak about how mentally fucked I am, that wasn't a night terror, that was officially my sleep terror, if it happens again I'll be at risk at hurting Fallon or hurting myself. After I told Misha everything, as I expected he freaked out.

Eventually he gave me a tight hug while encouraging me to finally get a higher dosage of my medication, but that wasn't his only demand.

"You can't go after Tanzi while you're struggling with your sleep disorder" I scoff and shook my head back and forth, "Don't even go there"
"Vivian it's for your own good-"
"God stop talking to me as if I'm a fucking child" I shouted causing all of them to flinch.

"Just practicing" he shrugs while handing me a cup of black coffee, "Viv he's right, it's dangerous" I glance at Lily and give her the look Traitor, rolling my eyes at her arched brow at me she shrugged it off.

"I know you guys care for me, but I have to deal with my own problems-" We all jump from a sudden scream, glass being shattered along with it, instant goosebumps rise over my arms as the sound of clutter is overheard.

"Blair" Misha gasped while running down the hall toward his room in a panic, we all followed behind, my heart in my chest,

My nephew
My niece
My nephew
My niece
Is Blair okay?!

Misha kicks the door open with all his strength- I gasp as we all notice Blair leaking beneath her belly, glass on the ground from a flower vase

"God really right now? couldn't you wait a few hours till I got my avocado toast" she grooms gripping her waist while rubbing her belly tight.

Glancing between Fallon and Lilith they both give me exchanged glances, "We have to go now!" Misha yells helping Blair get steady on her feet, running toward the front door where the keys sat, a sudden hand grips my wrist tight.

Jerking toward Fallon she swallows, "Are you sure?" She whispers, my heart aches in pain as if a knife had just been thrown into my chest, "Let's go"