Chapter 3 [SW]

Hey everyone! Sorry for the slowburn. Enjoy!

Reynolds's POV:

I rushed down the hallway towards Brimsley's quarters. I knew I shouldn't have listened to the Queen... I thought. I'd seen him rush off after I accepted a dance invitation from a girl who'd been flirting with me ever since I'd walked away from him. He looked so hurt, and it's probably all my fault.
I arrived at his door and knocked. "Brimsley? It's Reynolds... may I come in?" I asked softly. I heard shuffling on the other side of the door. My breath hitched when he opened it.
His eyes were red and puffy, like he'd been crying for hours. He looked so small and timid, and my heart ached. "I didn't know that you... that you'd react like this," I mumbled.
Brimsley sighed heavily and looked at the floor. I forced myself into his room and locked the door before confessing, "The Queen... she told me to ignore you for the entire ball to see if I truly loved you. If I didn't, she'd have our heads! I'm so, so sorry, Brimsley. It's all my fault, and I—"
I was stopped when his lips crashed into mine. His hands caressed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist tenderly, pulling him close.
"It's okay, love," Brimsley said when he pulled away. "You... you're here now, so it's okay."
I cupped his face with my hand, stroking his cheek. "You look tired," he slightly flinched when I touched his under eye bags, "Do you want to sleep?"He nodded. I led him to his bed, where he collapsed. I took off my footman's uniform and set it on the couch, left only in my white undershirt and boxers. I climbed into bed next to him and wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, Brimsley..." I repeated.
Brimsley turned over and looked at me. His eyes drifted to my lips before coming back to mine. "It's okay, Reynolds. I promise." He nudged my nose with his, and I smiled.
God, how I love you, I thought.
"Kiss me," he said.
And I did. I kissed him with every last drop of love I had for him. I nipped at his lip playfully, and I felt his hand tangle in my hair. My hand drifted down to his waist and squeezed, and he whimpered. Our tongues danced as I shifted until I was on top of him. I moved down to his neck, biting and sucking dark purple marks into his pale skin.
Brimsley mewled and squirmed. His hands tugged at my hair and his hips bucked upward, desperate to relieve his growing boner. I sat up and looked down at him, his chest heaving slightly.
"Such a needy little slut, aren't you, love?" I whispered.
He reached up and attempted to pull me down when I grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head.
"Please, Rey, need you," he said, eyes pleading. He grinded against me, and I groaned.
I gripped his wrists harder. "Do I need to resist you, Brims?" He grinded against me again, looking at me innocently.
"Being a fucking brat, are we? Well, then." I got up from the bed and grabbed some cloth that was laying on his couch. I climbed back onto the bed and tied his wrists to the frame, feeling him shudder in anticipation. After I finished, I took off the rest of our clothes and tossed them onto the floor. I looked back down at him and my breath hitched.
Brimsley's body was covered in purple marks and bruises, and his pale skin made them stand out even more. I watched his chest rise and fall, his lean figure under me. It took every ounce of self-control in me to keep from fucking his brains out.
"Like what you see, Rey?" he taunted. "It'd be even better if—"
"Shut your fucking mouth, you whore," I growled. "I could fuck you right now, shove my cock into your tight hole; you'd love that, wouldn't you?"
He only whined and grinded against me.
"Use your words, darling."
"P-please, Rey."
"A sentence."
"Goddammit, just fuck me already, Reynolds."
And I lost it. I rubbed the pre-cum leaking from me on my dick, and lined up at his entrance. I pushed a little just to tease him, earning a mewl. My hand drifted down and stroked his throbbing cock before shoving myself into him.
"Fuck!" he cried out, his body tensing.
"Quiet, love. Can't let the whole mansion know who you belong to, unfortunately." I pecked him on his nose. "Let me know when I can move, 'kay?" He nodded.
A couple minutes later, Brimsley's body relaxed. "Rey," he said softly.
I began moving slowly, watching his face for any signs of discomfort. His hands were balled into fists, and I smirked, knowing how touchy he was. I sped up a little, and his legs tensed around my waist.
"Feels good," he whimpered.
"Oh, yeah?" His arms tugged at the cloth, and I knew there'd be marks on his wrists for days afterward.
"Oh, fuck," he moaned as I settled into a steady pace, the sound of skin-to-skin contact filling the room.
"R-Reynolds! P-ple-please..." Brimsley whimpered. He clung to the bed sheets for dear life. Tears were pooling at the corners of his eyes. "Use your words" I ordered. He only whimpered and began to move his hips. I pinned his hips to the bed, not allowing him to move. 

"Please! F-faster Francis!" he moaned out, the tears now falling out of his eyes. He was shaking and begging, two things that I really enjoyed. I sped up, practically ramming into him as he released sounds of ecstasy. 

"Francis, I-I'm close" he choked out. He began to kiss me sloppily, not even making eye contact with me. I would simply not allow this.

"Look at me," I growled, "or I'll leave you in this pathetic state." he quickly turned his head upwards, looking at me with his large amber eyes. 

My thrusts started getting sloppy. I hated to admit it, but I was close myself. I sped up, hoping that would  get Brimsley to climax. I let go of his hands and he immediately put them in my hair, pulling ever so slightly. 

"I-I'm about to-" Brimsley gasped, releasing onto me. His body gave out underneath me. I pulled him back up. He may have climaxed, but I didn't.

"Sorry love, but I need to finish" I told him. He nodded, looking dizzy or lightheaded or both, I wouldn't know since I never bottom.

Within a few minutes I came inside him. I slowly pulled myself out, to which he whimpered, and plopped down beside him. He immediately snuggled up to me, pulling me closer to him. I only chuckled. I ran my hands through his hair and placed soft kisses wherever I could. He drowsily smiled. "Francis?" he began.

"What? Are you trying to turn me on again?" I joked, placing a small kiss onto his forehead. He giggled, "maybe," he opened his eyes. He had a serious face on. "Then what?" I asked. He looked at me, straight in the eye, and asked,

"Are we gay?"

HEYA! KYE AND ZEE HERE!

sorry for the very slow update. We made at least 5 drafts of this before we settled on one. I do hope you enjoy the smut, since it's our first time writing it.

regular updates from here! Smuts will take longer,

Stay safe!

Kye and Zee out!

(1316 words)