VI

Wilbur stepped in the door. The two people parting to let him through. Another woman appeared- he guessed it was Quackity's mom. She looked.. beaten up? Sick? All he could tell for sure was she hadn't eaten in a while, despite the apron tied around her waist and the whisk in ner hands. "¡Mamá! ¡El amigo de la escuela de Alex está aquí de visita!" The girl shouted to his mom again, Quackity moved a bit closer to Wilbur. 

"Ah! Welcome! Please, stay aslong as want." 

Quackity's mom had a heavy accent and clearly didn't speak much English, but he thanked her and nodded and Quackity lead them up stairs to his room. Wilbur noticed ALOT of doors in the house. He was kind of confused, but he supposed that there was a room for the girl, mabye a separate bathroom, then Quackity's room and bathroom, then his mother's. There was still a few more doors, but he ignored them for now. 

"So, Wilbur," Q had said to him, closing the door behind them.

"What actually happened at lunch yesterday?" 

There it was. The question he had been dreading to be asked ever since he saw his face that morning.

"I had to use the restroom." He avoided looking at Quackity, who was now sitting on his bed.

"Wilbur- I know that wasn't it because I got up and looked for you after- you definitely didn't take 14 minutes to piss." He sat back a bit, wrinkling his nose bridge. Wilbur wished he hadn't of looked because he was now turning a shade of pink. 

"Why do you care, Q? Why's it matter so much? I don't even know why you let me in Quackity, we hate each other. Why am I here? "

Quackity didn't know himself.

"Wilbur, I think we should just be friends. Tommy was right." Wilbur scoffed. Yea, Tommy being right was definitely news to him.

"There isn't even a reason we're enemies, is there?"

He had to think about that comment. He walked over to where Quackity was sitting and sat down next to him, head in his hands. "Q- I- I dont know." He lifted his head and did something he never would have thought of.

He leaned into Quackity's shoulder.

"Wilbur- what's uh- whats happening right now man?"