The school master

Hi I'm Meadow. I'm the daughter of Queen Mal and King Ben. This is the story of how me and my friends Jewel, Eric, Cameron, Ula, and Harry Jr. or as we call him Jr and our parents got sucked into another realm of magic and wonder. It all started when me and my friends were in Remedial Goodness 101...

We were sitting in remedial goodness 101, ever since the new generation came to Auradon Prep it became a required class for everyone. In my class were all the kids of the VK's. Now yes you may be thinking yes some of us are the kids of AK's and VK's but all of us are at least a kid of one VK. Anyways I was sitting next to Jewel, Cameron, and Eric. It's sorta funny 'cause I think our parents get deja vu since we are as close to each other as they were as kids. Fairy Godmother was asking questions that were written on the chalk board up front. I wasn't paying much attention because truly this was one of my least favorite classes, so instead I was sketching. It was a dragon and a rose for art class which was after lunch. The assignment was to draw something that resembled your parents and their stories so I thought it was only fitting. I had just finished the final touches when the bell rang signaling the end of the period.

I was walking to my spot since I had free period when I ran into mom "Hey mom what's up?" I questioned seeing she had been running around probably looking for something or someone. " Actually I was looking for you. Me and the other parents wanted to talk to you and your friends but they told me you don't usually hang out with them during yalls free period and they didn't know where you went. Though I have a feeling Jewel, Eric, and Cameron knew but just didn't tell me." she said after she caught her breath. " Ok lead the way also they do know where I go during free period and no I don't have them under our oath of secrecy when I comes to parents and adults unless they know I am mad at who ever the parent or adult may be." I say and she just shakes her head and laughs as we start walking.

Time Skip =)

 We ended up at the castle and walked into Mom's private library!!! I always thought about sneaking in here but decided against it. I may make some trouble but I always try to respect other privacy. "Wow..." was all that came out of my mouth. Mom laughed and said "I'm surprised you haven't tried sneaking in here yet." " I've thought about it" I replied and she looked at me in shock. " Anyways the reason we are here is to talk about something." Dad says as we all sit down. As the last words came out of his mouth all the kids groaned and sent their heads back. "Ok what we wanted to say is that the reason we brought you here is because in Mal's library she has all the stories of our adventures and we thought that instead of school we thought that you would want to read them!!" Aunt Evie said. " Of course we would" we all say at the same time. "Ok what yall go pick what you want to read first." Mom said.

I was scanning through the books when I saw one labeled School Master. I took it of the shelf and went to sit down, when I got to my seat I was about to open it when I saw the incredible design on the front cover. "What did you pick Mea?" Dad asked me as I looked up from the book to him. " I don't know the title says School Master and it had both a black and whit swan on it so I picked it. It looked interesting." I said. Once everyone had their books we all opened it except mine wouldn't open. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. " Huh wonder why it won't open?" I said my thoughts out loud. "Weird I don't remember getting or writing this one either." Mom said coming over and looking at the book. I gave it one last good tug and it opened, only when it opened it started glowing. "Um mom I don't think this is normal for a book." She was about to say something but got cut off by the book flying across the room. Suddenly a portal of sorts opened up right under the book and the book fell through. I then felt a tug and got pulled right out of my chair towards the portal. I screamed. It's all I could think of to do. "Meadow!!" they all screamed. One by one they took each others hands and tried to pull me out, but it only caused all of us to slip and fall right through the portal to gods knows where.

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked it. It's a bit longer than most of my first chapters so I'm proud of myself. Any ways have a wonderful day or night peepes!!! Also here is Meadows Sketch not mine I found it on google.

 Any ways have a wonderful day or night peepes!!! Also here is Meadows Sketch not mine I found it on google