Welcome

Meadow's POV:

"Meadow!" I heard someone shout. I turned to see my parents running towards me, everyone else with their parents. Once my parents reached me they both engulfed me in a huge hug. I hug them back and when we release I see what they're wearing. Their formal royal outfits, then I look around and see everyone else staring at us. " What are royals doing hugging a villain!" " Why do they look so relieved to have seen her, she's just a stupid villain." " Where did she get that outfit? There's nothing like that at THAT school and definitely not in that color." I hear people say from what I'm assuming is the side for school for good. While on my side I hear, "Why are stupid royals over here!" " Why is she hugging them they're royals!" " She looks so different!" Me and mom being so alike looked at our said "sides" bright emerald green eyes and a death glare. Dad pulls us in shushing us to get us to calm down. We walked to our friends which happened to be closer to the good side. " Hey witch go back to your people!" we hear a blond scream at me. With that dad was able to pull me in to keep me calm, but mom was too fast. " Leave my daughter alone, you selfish, bratty princess. If she can't be over here then I shouldn't be here either! I used to be a villain! I was raised by my mother Maleficent herself!" She screamed at them, her eye's glowing the brightest I've ever seen them, and Dad held me tighter when I heard. " Us either I'm the daughter of the evil queen." "Son of Jafar..." "Son of Cruella DeVil..." " Daughter of Ursala..." " Son of Captain Hook..." Everyone gasped while I just smiled. My family was there for me and I couldn't be more grateful for it. " No one is just good or just evil. Evil can redeem themselves, good has their dark sides. My dad used to be a beast and he wasn't a good person but now he is what's considered one of the poster parents of goodness, as well as my wife and daughter being descendants of Hades and Maleficent. No one is perfect can't y'all see that." Everyone fell silent and looked down. Dad let me go and I went to my friends and huddled with them behind or parents.

"Well I see everyone has made it including our guest, now before we move on I would like to introduce the King and Queen of Auradon, Queen Mal and King Benjamin, and their lovely daughter, Princess Meadow!" I walked towards my parents standing cantered in front of them. Everyone started whispering to each other. The lady me and Sophie had talked to earlier slammed her cane thing down and held "SILENCE!!" and everyone was quiet once more. "Now may the children sit with their school parents may join them if you please." Mom and dad and I walked toward the school for evil side and I heard the lady in gold quietly gasp as I, a PRINCESS walked to the side for evil. Gaining back her composer she started, "Now that everything is settled I am Professor Dovey dean for the school for good..." "...and I'm Lady Lesso dean for the school for evil..." "... we would like to welcome you to this school guest and all and hope you have an excellent year. Now as many of you know the school that wins the year prior gets to show of a little something the next year and as GOOD won last year I present our little treat." After that boys dressed in medieval clothing started to do some boring show when suddenly... "Thanks for the dance boys I have to say but let's see how you do in a real fight" suddenly a boy swings out and easily defeats all the other boys and is about to throw his rose like the others did I wasn't really paying attention when we made eye contact and he threw the rose to me. The blondie from before looked furious but kept composure. If there was one thing I knew it was that this was one weird school.