School for Evil

Me and Sophie walked up to the woman who looked to be some kind of headmistress. " Excuse me ma'am but I think I'm in the wrong school." Sophie started. The woman turned around she was wearing all black, had red curly hair, with amethyst colored eyes. " Stop talking nonsense and go with the others." She said then turned to me "What do you want?" "To find my family and from my understanding they were dropped at the other school and on the bridge so if you would tell me how to get there I will get out of your hair." I told her in an aggravated voice. " Like I said before I won't help you just go with the others." She said. I stepped closer to her and my eyes began to glow an emerald green." You will help me or else you regret it do you understand." I say in a cold voice. I can see a hint of fear in her eyes but she's also smirking. " I will let you see your family during the welcome ceremony..." She started to walk around me and faced the other students, " Students you will find that your class schedules and dorm numbers are on the walls around you, it will find you well to memorize both. Now of you go find your dorms change and meet back here and we will go to the welcome ceremony."

We all left to go to our dorms. Me and Sophie are in the same dorm, so it will be easier to stick together. When we get to our dorm we're the only ones there but there are rags laid on what I assume are our bed. Sophie goes to change to her dismay, me I just stare at it. " No this won't do." I pull my spell book out that I copied from Grandma's old spell book and flipped till I found the spell. " Home sweet home is the best place to be. Make me feel at home with my outfit of luxury." Suddenly I'm engulfed in smoke and when it's gone I'm in a long medieval style dress with lace up black boot heels that goes to my knees. Black eye shadow with purple glitter in my inner eye and lavender eye shadow, and a black lip with purple in the center. my hair in a half up half down with a pendant and my tips re-done. ( In the media above) Sophie came out and looked at me in shock and awe. " Where'd you get that?!?!?!" she asked. "Magic" was all I said. She nodded and we walked back to the hall where we were led to the other castle. When we got there I sat down when I heard someone call my name " Meadow!!"

A/N: Sorry it's a little short hopefully it will be a bit longer next time but I hope you like it!!!! Bye peeps!!!!!