School for Good and Evil

A/N: Still in their normal outfits I will put at least Meadows new outfit at the top if there is one.

Meadow's POV:

We all landed with a loud thump. I was the first one to recover so I got up and did a 360 and looked around. We were in a forest of some sort. The trees had nearly no leaves except some brown ones that were barely holding on for dear life. Most of the leaves were on the ground some brown some yellow. Everyone started getting up, the kids doing the same thing as me. Once the parents were up they automatically started searching for their child and racing them to make sure they were ok. Once I turned around to face the group I was immediately engulfed in a huge bear hug. " Meadow are you ok? Are you hurt at all? Any weird feelings or anything?" My mom kept shooting questions making sure I was ok while dad just looked at me concerned. They were slightly kneeling to be at my level. " Yes mom I'm ok." I said laughing slightly at the end. She just sighed and hugged me again. " Uh Mal what is that???" Uncle Carlos asked pointing at something in the sky. We all looked up When dad screamed " Run!!" Flying towards us was a huge decaying bird with sharp talons and a sharp beak. We all started running, and when I looked behind me and 4 more following it. When they caught up with us, bird 1 took me and Jewel, bird 2 took Eric and Cameron, Bird three took mom and dad, bird 4 took Aunt Evie, and bird 5 took Uncle Jay and Uncle Carlos.

 Everyone except mom, me, and Uncle Jay started screaming. Me and mom were trying to use our magic on the birds, Uncle Jay hitting the bird to let him go so he could help us. No matter how hard any of us tried the birds wouldn't let go. After some time of flying and trying to escape I saw this beautiful castle. I could tell the others saw it too because they were looking at it in aw. As we got closer I saw the right across was another castle, but instead of being white and gold with that elegant touch it was black and had storm clouds around it. In the middle there was a bridge and a tower. Suddenly we all swooped down towards the first castle and then the birds just dropped Jewel, Cameron, and Eric. The birds moved so quickly we didn't even have time to react, but we all had concerned or worried looks on our faces. We flew down to where the bridge was and my parents, my uncles, and Aunt Evie were dropped there. I screamed worried about what would happen to me,and my family. Then I flew to the second castle and was dropped. I landed in muddy water surrounded by other teens. when I got out I saw a girl being pushed around by what looked like wolf guards. I started walking towards them to stop them when this boy with messy black hair and brown eyes. " Hi I'm Hort. Can I touch your hair it's very pretty. Most witches don't have princess hair and the purple looks very nice." he said. Creepy much I thought as I contemplated on giving him my name. "I'm Meadow and no thank you." I said as nicely as possible. As soon as I said that I walked past him, but the girl was gone. I was walking up following the rest of the students when one tripped me. Unfortunately for me when I fell I fell onto one of the guards. He pushed me to one of the other guards who went to push me forward when I yelled " Get your hands off me!" My eyes glowed and emerald green and all the guards back off. When I started walking into the castle all the teens moved out of my way and didn't mess with me.

 As I walked through the halls following other teens I started to get that hint that this is a school. While I was walking I saw the same blond girl from before being pushed around my other students. When I walked over they all just looked at me, one still holding the girl. "I suggest you leave her alone before someone gets hurt." I said calmly. They didn't let go. My eyes glowed emerald green, " I said let her go before someone gets hurt." I said a little bit louder. " Well, well, well what do we have here. You think your scary with those emerald eyes. What are you gonna do, hypnotize us?" The one holding the girl said. She had a red highlight in her hair, way to extreme eyeliner and her hair looked like a birds nest. She and the others started laughing. That's when I lost it. I pounced on the girl and pinned her to the wall. Claws came out and my eyes glowed brighter. I put my claws close to her face," There's alot more where this came from so you are going to let the girl go and leave her alone, do you understand?" I said and she nodded her head frantically fear in her eyes. I let her go and her and her friends ran through the crowd to get away.

 "Thank you... for helping me." I heard behind me I turned around and saw the blond girl looking at me. "Your welcome, I'm Meadow by the way." i said holding my hand out and retracting my claws. "Sophie" she said and shook my hand. "So Sophie do you know where we are?" I asked. "We're at The School for Good and Evil. Have you never heard of it?" She asked with a confused look on her face. I was about to answer when we entered a big room and Sophie said something. " We're currently in the school for Evil. I'm in the wrong school though. What about you?" She asked. " I just need to find my family, my friends were dropped and the other school and my parents and their parents were dropped in the middle. I can only guess that's because they're adults and this is a school for teens." I answered. Sophie looked around and pointed to someone. " Look they look like they're in charge maybe they can help us." and with that we started walked over.

A/N: Hey peeps hope you liked it next chapter will probably be some one else so don't worry. Also if you're confused since Meadow is Ben's daughter she has certain traits of the beast like smell, hearing, and she can control her claws and fangs.