Chapter 2

(325 words)

Morning came, Rui woke up at 10am and made his plans for today, he planned to make the outfit for robo nene and meeting up the staff team for the day, after that he did his priorites to start the day and started making Robo Nene's dress.

Rui wanted Robo-Nene's dress to be the same outfit as Nene's outfit at that day, but he doesnt know what dress shes going to be wearing at that day so he called nene and asked for a picture of it, thankfully Nene wasnt suspicious of him and sent him a full picture of her dress, he drawed it and started sewing the dress. (He has a pile of fabric on his working room)

He finished making the dress at 4pm, he rushed getting a lunch and a shower and got ready to drive to detroit.

At the stage, he brought Robo-Nene too to make a simulation of him walking towards Nene, the staff asked so many questions to Rui and he doesnt hesitate to answer because this was a very special moment for him, he wanted the braceletes to glow yellow while he's singing and proposing to her, then Tsukasa and Emu appearing at stage congratulating them, Rui helped the staff to script every each of the bracelet and the lightning procedure, other staffs thats not on the stage controls part was playing with Robo-Nene and made her help clean the whole stage, Rui was happy looking the other staffs getting with Robo-Nene.

Finally after he scripted the last bracelet, he didnt realize Nene was here to rehearse her performance and it was only 8pm, so he rushed getting Robo-Nene to make her as a car so he could rush to the parking lot without Nene noticing him, gladly they got into the parking lot without Nene noticing them.

After Rui got home, he took a shower and got to sleep because he was too sleepy making a food for himself.