Chapter 1 : Bestfriends to Lovers

Wrong grammar sometimes
Cringe sometimes
Fanfiction only!

-----------

Main Characters ::
Heiji Hattori - Kazuha Toyama
Shinichi Kudo - Ran Mouri
Makoto Kyogouko - Sonoko Suzuki
Kaito Kuroba - Aoko Nakamori

---------

"Argh Heiji, give that back!!" A girl with brown hair in a ponytail yelled as she was chasing a boy with a dark-skinned/tanned skin with a dark(?) brown hair, who's name is Heiji Hattori. And the girl who was chasing him was his childhood bestfriend, Kazuha Toyama. "Why should I? Are you hiding something here?" Heiji teasingly asked but continue running. "No I'm not hiding anything just give me back my lucky charm!" Kazuha yelled angrily and Heiji laughed. "I asked you, why should I give it back?" Heiji said again that made Kazuha even more angrier. "Is there something inside? Should I open it?" Heiji added. "No! Fck u! Don't open that!" Kazuha yelled but she was late. Heiji had already opened it. "Kazuha.."

You must be wondering how that happened. This is just the beginning of the story...

-------

- Monday, 5:00 am

*Kazuha's POV*

Oh fck. That's the first thing I said in my mind as I woke up. Oh-I thought I'm late, it's only 5:00 am. Now what. Hayst, I didn't get enough sleep and I just fckng woke up early. I got up and headed to the bathroom.
- After I showered and got dressed, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. "Oh, you're up early Kazuha." Mom said as she gave me my breakfast. "Yeah, I thought I was late and then I woke up, I couldn't sleep again." I said and took a bite from my breakfast. "It's good waking up early so I don't have to shout every morning." Mom teasingly said and she giggled. "Yeah yeah." I said and finished my breakfast. "Bye now Mom, I have to go!" I said and hugged my mother, she hugged me back and said, "Take care Kazuha." "I will!" As soon as I said that I went outside and found Heiji. He was already waiting. "Hey. Sorry for the wait." I said and he smiled. Gosh. "Actually, I had just arrived." He said and I nodded. "Hop on. Hold tightly." He usually said and we drove off to school.

-------

- Monday, 5:30 am

*Heiji's POV*

After 30 minutes we arrived at the school. Hm, it's weird, Kazuha always woke up at 6:40 am, but now. She woke up really early, what's the reason tho? I want to asked her but she seemed really sleepy.
"Oi Kudo!" I yelled as I saw him. Kazuha happily looked at Kudo. "Hey Kudo-kun, Is Ran-chan with you??" She asked happily. Oh so that's why she happily looked at Kudo, she's just finding Ran. "Oh, Ran is with Sonoko and Aoko." Kudo said and smiled. "Where?" She asked. "At the garden, they are talking about girly stuff so I left them cause I'm not even a girl." Kudo said that made Kazuha laughed. "Arigatou Kudo-kun!" Kazuha yelled and left to go to Ran. "Your welcome!" Kudo yelled and as he looked at me, he said that I almost gave him an heart attack. "What." He asked. "Oh, you're jealous cause Kazuha laughed to what I said earlier?" He added. "Fck no I'm not." I said and well, it's kinda true tho. What the heck Heiji. "It's obvious y'know." He said in a teasing tone and I just rolled my eyes. "Let's go to where they are. Maybe Kaito and Kyogouko are there too." I said and he nodded.