Chapter 4 : Wish You Were Here

Heiji's POV only
Wrong grammar sometimes
Medjo Cringe
I do not own the characters here!
Some of this are not related to the anime.

—————————

Hi, I'm Heiji Hattori. I'm the Detective of the West. Yes, a famous detective. I have a rival but became my bestfriend, and that is Shinichi Kudo. The Detective of the East. But currently, he's living with Ran Mouri, his childhood bestfriend, Kudo's body had shrunken because the some organization made him drink some medicine and that's how his body shrunken that all started while he's at the amusement park with Ran. They got involved with a murder case. Of course, Kudo solved it. And he saw some suspicious man yelling and said to Ran that he has to go. He came to eavesdrop on them and the other guy who was with the other guy hit Kudo on the back and made him drink some medicine. I have a childhood bestfriend too. Her name is Kazuha Toyama. His dad, Ginshiro Toyama, works with my dad, Heizo Hattori. But, when we're involved in some murder case and the murderer just went insane he was about to shot me when Kazuha came in front of me and then she was the one who was shot. She was shot three times. It's been 2 years since Kazuha died but I still couldn't forget what happened and I still couldn't forgive the murderer, and I would never forgive him.

This is just the beginning of the story.

—————————

"Oi Kazuha! How long would ya like to keep me waiting, aho!" I yelled out of annoyance since Kazuha is so slow. "Nanda no?! I'm not stupid! Aho!" She yelled back. "I swear if ya still didn't come come downstairs I would leave ya!" I shouted while still waiting downstairs and really annoyed. She's so slow really.
"Hoi, are ya spacing out ya aho?!?" Kazuha said and that surprised me a little. "Oi Kazuha, don't surprised me like that boke!" I yelled and put my helmet on her head. "Where are we heading anyways?" She asked as she hop on my motorcycle. "At Kyoto. There's a murder case there, Kud- I mean the brat with glasses said." I said and nervously laughed. I almost exposed Kudo. "Oh, ya mean Conan-kun? Ya two sure are really closed heh." She said and giggled. I wish the time has stopped. Her giggles or chuckles or her laugh is music to my ears. Yeah, I've been liking Kazuha for a long time now. But I still didn't confess to her. "Heiji!" It seems like she doesn't like me. "Heiji!!" What if she likes someone else? What if she liked Kudo? She always says that Kudo is a genius, well it's true but I'm genius too. But I'm sure Kazuha don't like Kudo since she knows that Ran likes Kudo. "Heiji Hattori!!! Earth to Heiji!!" She yelled loudly and I was surprised. It turns out she'd been calling for three times and here I was, spacing out. "Oh, Suma suma. I was just thinking about something." I said. "Are ya thinking about that Momiji girl?" She said with angry tone. Is she jealous? "Chao chao. Let's just go." I said and started the motorcycle. "Oke, I thought ya wouldn't start the motorcycle from 'yer thinking and spacing out!" She said and I just laughed. We drove off from Osaka to Kyoto.
"Heiji, if Conan-kun said that there's a murder case at Kyoto, that means Uncle Kogoro and Ran-chan are there?" She asked. "Yes,and Ku- Conan-kun said that the kids and Doc are there too." I said. "Eh? Is the tomboy there too?" She asked. Tomboy? Ah she might mean, Sera. Ran and Sonoko's classmate, a girl detective in Teitan High School. "Eh, tomboy? Ah, 'ya mean Masumi Sera? Ran and Sonoko's classmate?" I said, "Yes. Is she there too?" She asked again. Why is she even finding that tomboy? Does she likes her? Chao Hattori. Kazuha is not a tomboy. "I don't know, K- Conan-kun didn't even said it, he just that the kids and Doc are there." I said and drove really fast. "Heiji!! Slow down!" She said and I laughed. "Don't worry we are close to where we are going." I said and I could feel that she nodded.

———————

We are now here at Kyoto, but we still didn't see Kudo and the others. "Heiji, are ya sure they're here? It seems like ya just want to see Momiji!" Said Kazuha. HAHH-????? IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS?? "ARE YA EVEN SERIOUS KAZUHA??!!!" I yelled and she just rolled her eyes. "So I'm right?! YOU WANTED TO SEE MOMIJI?!?!? Oh there's Ran-chan and Conan-kun." She said and I immediately looked at where she pointed. I saw them. WHERE THE FCK WERE THEY ALL THE  TIME?!?!? AND WHY IS MOMIJI HERE? WHO INVITED HER?!? KAZUHA WILL BE SO MAD AT ME, REALLY!
"Yo Conan-kun!" I yelled and he immediately ran to me when he saw me. I pulled Conan-kun away from the girls cause they might hear us but we're not that far away from them.