Chapter 3 : Our Love Story

Wrong grammar sometimes
Cringe medjo
This is Kazuha POV only.
Sorry if it's full of time skips

I don't own the characters here!
I didn't included Kazuha's mom since I don't know her name!

Main Characters :
Heiji Hattori - Kazuha Toyama
Shinichi Kudo - Ran Mouri

--------

Hi, I'm Kazuha Toyama. Daughter of Ginshiro Toyama. Childhood bestfriend of Heiji Hattori, the famous Detective of the West. I met Uncle Kogoro, Ran-chan and Conan-kun when Heiji invited them to come to Osaka. Heiji's rival is Shinichi Kudo but he became his bestfriend. Ran-chan said that he's busy with some murder cases. So we barely met him. Masumi Sera is a girl who looked like a boy, Masumi Sera is a classmate of Ran-chan. Sonoko Suzuki is the bestfriend/childhood bestfriend of Ran-chan. Makoto Kyogouko is the boyfriend of Sonoko-chan.
I liked Heiji for a long time now. But I don't have the courage to confess to him. I think Heiji only considered me as his childhood bestfriend. This is how our love story started.

---------

- 4:20 am, Saturday

"Kazuha! Hurry up! We're going to Tokyo, y'know!" Heiji yelled from outside. "Of course I know! I'm done!!" I yelled and immediately went downstairs to go outside. "Bye dad!" I yelled and left the house. "You're so slow Kazuha." Heiji said as I got out. "Then, you shouldn't have waited for me." I said and crossed my arm. "If I didn't waited for you. How can you get to the airport? Ahou!" Heiji said while fixing his hair. "I can ride on a taxi y'know." I said. "Well, what if the taxi driver kidnapped you?" He said and hop on to the car. "I'm not a kid so why would the taxi driver would kidnapped me?" I said. "Argh, just hop on." Heiji said and I hop on the car. Heiji's dad and mom, Heizo Hattori and Shizuka Hattori, are the one who will drove us to the airport. "Ohayo, Mrs.Shizuka, Mr,Heizo." I said and smiled and Heiji's mom smiled at me. "Heiji, I think you and Kazuha are good together." Heiji's dad said that made me and Heiji surprised. "What?" Heiji asked with a 'what the fuck' look. "I said, you and Kazuha are good together." Heiji's dad repeated and Heiji blinked many time as if he had seen a ghost. "Yeah, your dad's right, Heiji." Heiji's mom said and looked at us. "B-b-but? Aren't we too young?" Heiji asked while stuttering. "Hm, Kazuha is 18 years old and you're 19 years old. How come that's young? I didn't even said that you two should get married." Mr.Heizo said that made me blushed a little but I hide it. "Hayst, just forget about it Heiji." I said with a sad tone that made Heiji looked at me. "Okay." He said. Hayst, this proves that I don't have a chance to be with him.

------

Time Skips..

- 5:03 am, Saturday

We're still at the airplane right now. Here I am, I don't have the courage to confess to him and he doesn't really like me. I was sadly looking at the window when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. When I turned around to see what/who it was, it was Heiji. He wasn't sleeping, instead he was using his cellphone. "Uhm?" I said and he looked at me. "Why?" He said and turned off his cellphone. "Why did you put your head on-" Before I could finish my sentence. He interrupted. "Your shoulder? I'm tired." He said. "Then, why don't you sleep? Ahou." I said. "Well I'm trying to by putting my head on your shoulder." He said and turned on his cellphone again. "If you're trying to sleep, why are you using your cellphone?" I asked and he said, "I was going to listen to music. Ahou." "Don't call me ahou." I said with a little pout and he just fckng laughed. What is wrong with him? Is he insane?

--------

- 7:40 am, Saturday

We are now arrived at the airport on Tokyo and I am finding Uncle Kogoro, Ran-chan and Conan-kun. "Oh, Heiji! I saw them!" I yelled and dragged Heiji to where Uncle Kogoro are. "Kazuha-chan!" Ran yelled. "Ran-chan!" I yelled and let go of Heiji's hand to hug Ran-chan. Wait, did I just fckng held Heiji's hand? What the actual heck? "Oi Kud- I mean Conan!" Heiji yelled as soon as he saw Conan-kun. "Kud?" I asked and he nervously(?) laughed. I don't know if he laughed nervously or what. "Nothing, I just saw Kudo in him." Heiji said and I nodded and turned to look at Ran-chan. "Kazuha-chan, it's been 7 months since we didn't saw each other." Ran said and I nodded with a smile. "Are we going to stay here? Or what?" Uncle Kogoro said. "Pops don't be bored. They just arrived." Conan said and Heiji laughed. And I fell for him more. "Oto-san! Argh, let's just go." Ran said and I chuckled. We got inside the car and drove off to a restaurant since me and Heiji are hungry.