Chapter 2 : Roommates

Wrong grammar sometimes
Cringe sometimes
My imagination only

Main Characters ::
Heiji Hattori - Kazuha Toyama
Shinichi Kudo - Ran Mouri
Makoto Kyogouko - Sonoko Suzuki
Kaito Kuroba - Aoko Nakamori
Furuya Rei - Shiho Miyano(Haibara)

-------

- 4:00 am, Tuesday

"Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!" The alarm rang. And Kazuha frowned. "Argh, I really hate waking up so early." She thought. She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for her flight.
- After she got dressed and ate her breakfast, she left the house and went to the airport. Her parents are on abroad in Europe so, Kazuha is alone at home.

----

- 6:30 am, Tuesday

Kazuha had arrived at the America and she was a little nervous, because it's her first time in America.
She saw a taxi and asked the driver if the driver could drive her to Stanford University and the driver agreed. Kazuha put her things/luggage in the trunk of the car. Kazuha got in and they drove off.

----

*Kazuha's POV*

- 6:50 am, Tuesday

"How much?" I asked as I get my things in the trunk of the car. "8$" The driver said, and as the driver get the money he drove off. I am now here, so there's an school apartment here. I'm sure that my room number is 921 in the 9th floor.
- "Omg, this is my first time in America." I mumbled while waiting for the elevator to arrive at the 9th floor. "Ding!" Finally!
"915,916,917,918,919,920,921!" I said and knocked on the door. "I hope my roommate is a girl." I thought and the door opened. I expected that the one who opened the door is a girl but it's a-a boy.. Wtf bro? "Uh-Ohayo Gozaimasu!" I said panicking inside, he's really handsome. "Ohayo, you must be my roommate." He said and let me in. "Here some food, you must be tired from your flight." He said again and went to the living room and turned on the T.V. "A-no, Can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded looking at me. "Is there any classes today?" I asked and he shooked his head. "No, it's our free time. So after you eat go to your room and get some sleep." He said I nodded. After I ate I went to my room as he said and turned on the Aircon. I fell asleep.

-------

*Heiji's POV*

My roommate is beautiful. Not gonna lie. But what's her name, we didn't even introduce ourselves. Maybe later? Hayst. I'm bored. I'll just go get some sleep it's better.

- 7:10 am, Tuesday

That was a good sleep but I think I only slept for only 20 minutes. I should go invite my friends. Oh wait- the door of the room of my roommate is open. Did she go out? Hayst. I will just call Kudo.

Ring!!

Ring!!

Ring!!

Answer.

"Yo Kudo!" - Me

"Ohayo Hattori." - Kudo

"You okay?" - Me

"Yes, just lack of sleep from cases." - Kudo

"Hm, btw mind coming here?" - Me

"Why, is there a problem?" - Kudo

"No, I'm alone rn, my roommate went out." - Me

"Roommate? How come I don't know that?" - Kudo