Chapter 7 : The Broken Promise

Fanfiction only!!
I do not own the characters here!

———————

Starting...

———————

"Kazuha. No matter what happens, you and I will always be together, forever. I promise.."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

——————

Back from the start before that happened...

*Heiji's POV*

• November 17, 2023 – Friday

I was just walking around our school since I was bored and it's lunch time and that is probably our long break. Kazuha, Kazuha Toyama, my childhood bestfriend, is probably talking to Ran, Ran Mouri, Kogoro Mouri's daughter, and Kogoro Mouri is known as The Sleeping Kogoro. Shinichi Kudo, my rival and bestfriend and Ran's childhood sweetheart or whatever. He is known as The Great Detective of the East. While me, known as The Great Detective of the West. Me and Kudo are both high school detectives, but we're not in the same school since me and Kazuha are in Osaka. My father is Heizo Hattori, the Chief of the Osaka Police Department, and my mother is Shizuka Hattori. My dad is close friends with Kazuha's dad since they worked together at the Osaka Police Department, and Kazuha's dad is Ginshiro Toyama. And, now, I'm planning to visit Kudo, but for now, Conan Edogawa, he was shrunked by a drug called APTX 4869, and that drug was made by Haibara Ai, her real name is Shiho Miyano, she used to worked for the organization, but soon stopped, since Gin and Vodka, who were the other members of that organization killed Haibara's older sister, and Haibara took the drug too and currently living with Professor Agasa. Anyways what I was saying was, I was planning to visit Kudo, since I haven't seen him in a while and I had to talk to him if got some cases, well, I'm not planning to bring Kazuha too, but yeah, she would eventually know my plan on visiting Kudo, so I would just bring her.

I then decided to find Kazuha to ask her if she would want to come with to Tokyo tomorrow since it's Saturday tomorrow, and we have long weekend. Soon enough, I found Kazuha, and I was right, she was talking to Ran on the phone.

Me : Oi Kazuha.

Kazuha : Heiji? Do you need something?

Me : No. I'm asking you if you want to come with me to Tokyo.

Kazuha : Wait, really?

Me : Yes, why? You don't want to come?

Kazuha : I want to but are you okay, Heiji?

Me : Uh, yeah? Why wouldn't I be okay?

Kazuha : Because usually you kept it a secret from me if you're coming to Tokyo, and now, you're asking me to come with you, which is unusual.

Me : Well yeah, but, you'll eventually find out if I'll come to Tokyo then you'll beg me for you to come with me so I thought that I should just ask you than keep it a secret.

Kazuha : Ohh.. okay?

Me : So you coming?

Kazuha : Yes.

Me : Okay then, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6:30 am.

Kazuha then just nodded and went back to talking to Ran.

———————

*Kazuha POV*

Time skip...