Chapter 6 : Why can't you love me?

Wrong grammar sometimes
Cringe medjo
I do not own the characters here!
THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE ANIME!!

SORRY OOKA MOMIJI!! GOMENASAI!

Kazuha T./K.T - Kazuha Toyama
Heiji H./H.H - Heiji Hattori
S.K - Shinichi Kudo
R.M - Ran Mouri
S.S - Sonoko Suzuki
M.K - Makoto Kyogouko
K.K - Kaito Kuroba
A.N - Aoko Nakamori

------

*Kazuha T.*

- June 2,2023 - Friday - 6:10 am.

"Oi Kazuha!" Heiji yelled when he saw me. "Oh hi Heiji!" I said. "Don't hi Heiji me!" He yelled at me. Gosh what is his problem. "Ha? What is wrong with ya today Heiji? Did something happened?" I asked and received a frown from him. "Something happened. When I was at the garden at 6:00 am, I saw Momiji running while crying. And two girls are following her. I asked the two girls what happened and they told me, ya slapped Momiji." Said Heiji while me, completely confused about what happened. "How could ya do that Kazuha!" He yelled at me. "Nanda! I didn't even saw Momiji today! And do ya really think I could just slapped her without a reason, even if there is a reason, why would I slapped her?" I yelled back. "Maybe because yer' jealous of her!! Cause maybe because she's beautiful than ya! And maybe because most of the boys like her and not ya!" Heiji yelled. He's really angry at me. I- I didn't even slapped Momiji. I don't hate her, well kinda. But i don't even hate her so much that I would just slapped her. "Believe me!!! I didn't slapped her, okay?!?!?" I yelled trying ta hold my tears that are threatening ta fall. "And do ya really think I would believe ya?!?!" Yelled Heiji and then I saw Kudo-kun running towards us. "What happened guys? Why are you two yelling at each other?" Asked Kudo-kun but we just ignored him. "Then don't fucking believe me then!!!!" I yelled out of frustration and anger and walked off. "Oi Kazuha don't just walked off like nothing happened AHO!!" Heiji yelled angrily. Then I ran and went to the girl's restroom to cry. As I arrived at the restroom I let it all out. As I was crying I heard a knock and a voice. "Hey Kazuha. What happened?" It was Kudo-kun's voice and then another voice followed. "Kudo-kun, do you really think Kazuha's here??" It was Sonoko-chan. "Of course I'm sure she's here. I followed her you know then saw her coming to the restroom. But of course I didn't walked inside. It's a girl's restroom." Kudo-kun said and a another voice followed. "Kazuha-chan are you there inside?" It was Ran-chan. "Ran-chan?Kudo-kun?Sonoko-chan?" I said. My voice cracked. "Told you." I heard Kudo-kun said. I walked ta the door and opened it, Ran-chan then hugged me. "Are you okay? What happened?" Sonoko-chan asked. "Okay but first. Kazuha, why were you and Hattori were yelling at each other earlier?" Kudo-kun asked. Then we went to the garden.

- Friday - 6:59 am.

Sonoko-chan was really angry when I was done explaining. "Calm down Sonoko!" Ran-chan said. And Sonoko-chan sat down. "We know you didn't slapped Momiji cuz you're with us that time right?" Sonoko-chan said. I nodded and then Kudo-kun sighed. "Hayst, how could Hattori be so dense?" Kudo-kun asked himself. "Yer' dense too, ya know?" I said and he looked at me with a 'the f?' look. I laughed and then Ran-chan and Sonoko-chan laugh followed by Kudo-kun's laugh. After we're done laughing, I sighed. "You're still not okay, Kazuha-chan?" Ran-chan said with a concerned tone in her voice. "I'm fine now." I just simply said. I am really fine now. "Oi what time is it?" I said out loud and Sonoko-chan looked at me with a confused look. "Since when did you talked like that?" Sonoko-chan questioned. "Ha? I-" Before I could finish my sentence Kudo-kun interrupted. "Yabai! It's already 7:08 am. If we're still not going to run inside the school we're going to be late!!" He yelled, then we started to run.
We got to our classroom at 7:19 am. We're on time, good thing we're not late. Our class starts at 7:20 am, soo, yeah. We just got on time. The teacher arrived and we all stand up and greet her. Then we sat down and she started the lesson.

------

DISCUSSION!!

------

*Heiji H.*

- Friday - 10:29 am.

Argh, why did Kazuha even did that ta Momiji? Did Kazuha even slapped her? I mean ya could see a red hand mark on Momiji's face. She really was slapped. But I don't know if Kazuha really did that or someone did that and the two girls lied ta me. Hshxkzh I'm so confused right now. I should just ask Kudo. So where is he? Yeah, definitely I don't have time. I would just ask Kudo after school.

Time Skip : After School...

*Kazuha T.*

Me, Ran-chan, Sonoko-chan and Aoko-chan are now walking towards the school gate. Kudo-kun has to stay because he's one of the cleaners today. And Kaito-kun was asked to stay since he has to help his classmates and to clean and put some things on the vacant classroom. And Makoto-kun has practice on Karate. I don't know about Heiji though. Then when I was thinking Heiji's whereabouts, "Oii!" Someone yelled from behind us. It was Heiji. "Do you guys know where Kudo is?" Heiji asked. He only asked Sonoko-chan and Ran-chan, as if I wasn't there. I left then after Heiji had asked Kudo-kun's whereabouts. "He's one of the cleaners today eh." I heard Ran-chan said. Then I didn't heard any voices of them anymore.

-----

*Kazuha's house.*

- Friday - 6:34 pm.

After I arrived at our house. I saw that dad hasn't still came back yet. I immediately went upstairs and change in to my pajamas and do my homework for today. After I was done on my homework. I just layed down on the bed and kept thinking until I fell asleep.

(A few minutes)

- Saturday - 1:21 am.

I was woken up by my phone, ringing and it was already 1:21 am, wow, I have must've been really tired that I have slept for that long and Someone is calling me. It's Kaito-kun.

K.T : "Hi Kaito-kun."

K.K : "Hi Kazuha!"

K.T : "Did something bad happened? Why did you call?"

K.K : "I heard that you and Heiji had a fight earlier. What happened?"

K.T : "Ah that. It's just about Momiji. Why?"

K.K : "Ahh ok-ok. Nothing. I'm just worried because the fights you always have with Heiji wouldn't go far as avoiding each other."

K.T : "Yeah."

K.K : "Oh btw sorry for disturbing you so late. You were probably sleeping. Sorry!"

K.T : "No, it's okay. It's okay Kaito-kun."

K.K : "Sorry again and Goodnight!"

K.T : "It's okay and you mean Good morning."

K.K : "Oh yeah right."

K.T : "Good bye then."

K.K : "Bye, I'm gonna hung up."

K.T : "K."

Call ended.

After the call I went back to sleep again, but couldn't. Sigh... What should I do? Why can't he love me like he loves Momiji? Why?

---------

Words : 1228.

I hope you like it!!