Not if you keep coming back

Light from the window shone in as my mother called, "Carol hurry up you're going to be late!"

"I'm coming mother!" I ran down the stairs into the hallway. I held the candle as I walked.

"Carol," a voice whispered.

"Mother is that you?"

"Carol," the voice spoke louder each turn.

"Carol!" I walked in the living room.

"Mother?"

"Oh, there you are. I've been calling you for ages."

"I'm sorry mother, I'm here now." I sat down on the stool as she did my hair.

"This isn't a dream," the voice called again. "This was your life. Your old life." The voice was soft and accepting.

"Mother is that you?"

"Is what me, darling?" she said as she brushed my hair.

"Oh, nothing Mother." I got up and looked in the mirror. This isn't my life. Her hair flowed, golden blond, but her features showed the same as mine. How could this be?

"Carol? Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes Mother."

I woke up suddenly to the thought of living another life. I remember reading about reincarnation... the book! I grabbed the book off of the desk, reading the title, The Reincarnation Process. I opened it to the page I left off last night reading...

Not all choices are good and bad, it may take many good choices to lead to the bad ones. Unborn angels merely live their lives making decisions. When they die they are sent to the afterlife.

The afterlife is a step before reaching heaven. There they are called angels. In the afterlife all of their past lives come together so they can study where they went wrong and what the meaning of life truly is. Many may see the meaning in different ways.

If one does die and are not sent to the afterlife, they stay on earth, but isolated from other unborn angels. They are then called a pre-angel. Being left on earth is a way to fix your wrongs, or do your unfinished business.

When they are left on earth as pre-angels their death will replay, but no memory of their past lives will come to them.

There are two ways to getting out of the pre-angel stage. 1) Learn or complete your unfinished business and move on to the afterlife. Or 2) fall from heaven. Being a pre-angel can lead them to insanity, which causes them to turn off their humanity switch. This is called a fallen angel. Fallen angels dispatch themselves from the lords or heaven. Fallen angels are ruled under the principal Dark. They set out the bad choices, to lead them to the wrong path.

After the afterlife, if they learn the meaning of life, they are set between the kingdom and the afterlife as a consort. Once someone else takes their spot, placing them as a lord, placed in the kingdom. Then an old consort will replace them leading them into heaven.

But if they do not learn the meaning of life they are reborn back on earth to start the process all over again.

The more I thought about it, it kind of made sense. Having the dream I just had, could have been a glimpse of my past lives. Soon my alarm clock went off bringing me back to reality.

Getting ready to wake Timmy up, he walked in my room, "Ha ha I'm up before you," he teased as he ran off down the hall.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I guess you better run." I ran after him, almost tripping down the hall. "Timmy I'm going to get you." I grabbed him once when he came around the corner. Lifting him up I twirled around, "Did you honestly think you could get away from me?"

"Not if you keep coming back," I froze to the thought. What if this theory was just me being reborn every time I died?