where i left off

"You okay, C?"

"Yes, Timmy I'm okay. Come on let's get you ready for school." He ran down the hall into his room ready to get changed. As I went downstairs I saw mom leaving out the door, "Mom where are you going?"

"I have to go." She said as she walked out.

"I need you to bring Timmy to school." I said trying to get her back inside.

"I can't today, you bring him." As she left all I could think of was, why did she keep doing this?

I walked inside to find Timmy sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Ready for school?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"What are you talking about? I haven't even finished my breakfast."

I laughed grabbing his bags and putting them in the car, "Well I guess you better hurry."

As I waited in the car for Timmy, I pulled out the book again to try and finish. The next page was mostly more details to further my understanding of the context.

Principals- Elements

Lords- are the highest spot, even though they have no control over unborn angels. They are only watchers. Lords are created from old consorts.

Consorts- are the second highest spot. They are the ones who can interact with the angels. They help the lords. Consorts are created from angels.

Angels- are the basic citizens of the afterlife. They can become consorts only if they learn the meaning of life. They come from unborn angels or pre-angels.

Unborn angels- also known as humans, live on earth to determine the meaning of life. When they die they go to the afterlife or are put into pre-angels. Their choices are determined either by the lord or fallen angels. Unborn angels are formed from angels being reborn or a new born soul.

Pre-angels- are unborn angels stuck on earth with no trace to the afterlife. They are stuck until they realize why they died, how, or until they fall.

Fallen angels- also known as dark angels are descendants from the pre-angels after they dispatch themselves from the lords/ heaven. They try their best to guide unborn angels in the wrong direction.

After that it showed a table of the whole process in which we are reincarnated. Showing how we are born on earth to how we go to heaven.

Soon Timmy came running out of the door, into the car.

"I'm ready," he started to buckle up.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yep," I drove down the road to his school, when I noticed a glimpse of a dark shadow. It hung over the windshield. It had no figure, almost like dark fog.

"C, watch out!" turning the car back into our lane; I started to pay more attention.

Once we made it to his school I dropped him off, "Have a good day, Timmy."

"I will!" he yelled back. I pulled out knowing I was already late for first hour. I drove up to the school, pulling over into the parking lot. I got out almost running to class.

Once I reached the door, I noticed a note, "You're late, Coralline. Go straight to the library."

I started to head to the library, when I heard a voice, "Stop!"

"Who's there!" there was no answer. I continued to the library.

Once I made it to the library, Mrs. Raelyn was waiting for me with a stack of books, "Here you go I need your help for a bit. Is that alright?"

"Oh sure, I don't mind." I helped her stack the books on the shelf. Placing each book on the shelf, I noticed a golden light in the corner. It soon disappeared once I turned around.

I finished stacking the books, "Mrs. Raelyn, I'm done. Is that all you needed?"

"Oh, yes. You can go work on your report now." I sat at the closest table to the back. I didn't really want to be too close to the librarian as I read the book. For some reason I felt as if the book was personal. I opened the book to where I left off...