Death is close

Souls are what make up the angel. The soul travels with every unborn angel that angel becomes. The soul's knowledge never reaches the brain of the unborn angel. The soul only supplies life and a conscience for the unborn angel.

After that it was just a bunch of essays made by different people. I started to read the names of the reporters, as I came across the familiar name of Robert Cunningham. I went over to the computers. I looked up the name to find an essay on him in the newspaper.

Robert Cunningham, a freshman at Gatingdale High. Robert Cunningham died on April 24, 2013, due to a bad accident. Cunningham died when he and his friends went to the river. They were jumping when Cunningham became really nervous and refused to jump. Then he tripped, fell and hit a bolder at the bottom.

I looked up the other names from the essays and all of them went to Gatingdale High, and died by falling. Flipping through the essays, I noticed the pages at the end of the book were blank. I got up and walked out of the library. I needed to think.

The next few days, I did nothing but ride around or sit in my room. Multiple times I saw dark and golden shadows. Many times I heard the voices. Again and again they were there. I was panicked and scared. What if the shadows came after me? What if I knew too much? Would I end up like the old students in the book? Almost going insane, I was sitting in my room when I noticed a small glimpse of dark light, it ran after me. I backed up into the corner of the bed. Once it got close it wrapped around me taking away my breath almost instantly. Moving motions of my past lives flashed before my eyes. I knew they were my past lives because it didn't happen in this life.

My vision was slowly going out when I heard a knock on the door. It set loose.

"Yes," my voice took a minute to gain breath again as Timmy walked in.

"I heard a bump on the wall and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Yes Timmy I'm okay." He was about to leave, but I didn't want to be left alone. Not if that... shadow was after me. At that point I knew that those deaths were no accident. "Timmy do you want to sleep in here with me?"

"Really! Can I?"

"Sure why not," he climbed in and snuggled up to me almost instantly. I felt safe, because I knew nothing would hurt me while Timmy was here. We drifted off to sleep as I noticed the dark shadow move out of the room.