Her report

I drove off. All I could think about was what was going to happen to Timmy. If I left, Mom would neglect him. What good would that do to a boy who just lost his father? Where would I go? A glimpse of a dark shadow formed out the windshield again. This time it seeped through the cracks. Forming like a dark cloud, almost choking me. I began to feel dizzy.

The sound of a crash was heard just around the corner as another car pulled around the corner onto the bridge. The diver pulled off to the side, calling the cops. A small car had driven off the bridge into the river. There was no telling if there were any survivors until the ambulance came to announce that a 17 year old girl had died.

Several weeks later the parent of Coralline Fibbens found the book and returned it into the library. Coralline's report was also found and turned into Ms. Raven. Ms. Raven soon sat down to read her report.

"Have you ever thought of past this life, past the thought that everyone only lived once, past the thought of death, past the thought of so called "heaven"? Well, the novel called The Reincarnation Process shows and answers all of these questions.

It opened up a new world, a world I cannot explain. A world where cruelty is not only on Earth, but with us at all times.

In this novel it explains the process in which we are reincarnated. This novel provides the structure like a textbook. Definitions and explanations, it provides it all.

According to the book, we unborn angels will learn the meaning of life and move on to heaven. Though this process is long, apparently the outcome is more than worth it.

Through our human lives (unborn angel lives) we are faced with the fact that life is unfair, that we are on our own. We, as humans, can barely even understand the meaning of our existence. Trusting that there is another place after this. Many people may make up some reason, some explanation to solve their worry, to ease their pain and sorrow.

On other sides, while we are alone on earth, we also have a long process in front of us. We are reborn again and again until we learn the meaning of life. It's cruel to leave us with nothing to learn our mistakes from. The process from being reborn and put into the afterlife to being a consort waiting till someone else learns. Then the same for being a lord, waiting just to go to a place where we can dream for eternity.

The process to have ourselves put into heaven is greedy on our part, helping someone for our benefit.

In conclusion, to fix ourselves and to become better we need to follow the road that feels right. Knowing right from wrong helps us understand better as humans. Though life is unfair and everything after is just as cruel we are able to restart and continue to come out with an unbelievable gift of dreaming for eternity. To know that no god can help you, only guide you."

The next day a boy named Hamlet Scatter picked up the book The Reincarnation Process. At the end of the novel was Coralline's report waiting to be read...again and again