Chapter 19: The Aftermath Pt.2

A/N: Hello Peeps, I'm back. Sorry I haven't updated in three days, life just decided to slap me in the face, but here I am.

!!Warning: this chapter is completely NSFW, please wait for the next chapter if you are uncomfortable!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few weeks you had finally returned to your full strength, but the five stab wounds scared your stomach, you frowned at the number of scars on your body. But on the bright side you knew what your body couldn't heal from, fire, mold, and silver bullets, Ethan happened to use them when he had shot you, both times. Speaking of Ethan, he, Mia, and Rose had left to go home, finally able to live in peace, you were sad to see them go but they promised you that they'd visit and you likewise. Donna and Heisenberg had gone home too, although they were both welcome to stay longer, they still had their own homes to attend to. Moreau had somehow left the village and disappeared, the others didn't seem to care, but you kinda felt bad for the guy, even though she never cared for him, he still needed some love and care, it was quite sad to be honest.

You walk into the bathroom and begin to take a shower. Ever since the battle had ended, Alcina had moved your stuff into her bedroom, which you had no complaints about, you were happy about that. Once you are done with your shower you quickly get dressed, making sure to cover up all your scars, before taking a comb to your head. After combing your hair you walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom where your love was sitting at her vanity, brushing her own hair. She was wearing a shirt and some shorts while you were wearing a tank top, sweats, and a jacket.

"Hello Alci." you say before walking up to her

She looked down at you with a smile, but her smile soon turned into a frown.

"Darling why are you wearing so much clothing, we both know that you get too hot."

You look down at the ground

"I don't want you to see my scars. They make me look ugly, and I feel like you hate seeing them." you mutter

You suddenly felt yourself being picked up and placed on your lady's lap, she placed her cold hands on your chin and lifted it up, making you look at her. Her golden yellow eyes looking into your emerald green ones. She placed her hand on your cheek and you leaned into it.

"You know I love you. Your scars just make you more beautiful, and I don't hate them." she purred, "Y/N I love you with or without your scars, in my eyes you're beautiful just the way you are."

You smiled at her. You stare at her face, taking in her beauty, she wasn't wearing her crimson red lipstick, her lips were a little paler than her skin, but nonetheless, you couldn't stop staring. That's when you both began to bring your lips closer until you were in a kiss. You snake your arms around your love's neck and lean into the kiss, making it deeper, Alcina's hands on your waist, keeping you in place. You feel Alcina slip her tongue in your mouth, and you let her, making a small groan as you feel her tongue begin to explore your mouth.

You could feel Alcina's cold hand through your sweats as she began feeling your thigh. You squeak at her touch, she smiled into the kiss and began to trail her hand into your inner thigh, getting close to your sweet spot. You wanted her to touch you already, you whined a bit as she didn't touch you where you wanted her to. She suddenly pulled away from the kiss, you let out a small squeak as she picked you up and placed you on the bed, her much larger self leaning over you.

"Are you sure you want this?" she purred voice filled with lust

"Y-yes." you say, wanting only to feel her body against yours