Chapter 29: Visitors

Ethan's POV

We finally leave and make the drive back to that death castle. Y/N had invited you and your family to come visit for the next two weeks, Mia had convinced you to give it a chance but you were still nervous. You tightly grip the steering wheel as your thoughts raced in your brain. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder and you look at your wife, she gives you a worried look and you sigh, relaxing your grip.

"Sorry I'm just nervous."

"I understand your...stress, but it will be alright."

You sigh and look in the rearview mirror to see Rose, she had a hand in her mouth and when she looked at you she giggled. You laughed back and relaxed a little.

'It will be alright'

You reassure yourself and continue to drive to Dimitrescu castle.

~Time Skip~

Eventually you all had to go on foot, as the roads had become too dangerous to take the car the rest of the way, you lucky had packed relatively light, as it was a castle, they had everything. Mia held Rose's hand and walked with her while you carried a large backpack filled with all the important things, the rest was in the car and you could get that later.

After a while of walking through the overgrown abandoned village you hear a twig snap. You freeze and grab Mia's arm, she looks at you confused before you both hear the familiar howl of the lycans. You run, pulling out your handgun from your pocket, turning behind you, you see a pack of lycans chasing after you. You both make it to the center of the village and freeze, you're surrounded. Rose begins to cry and clings close to Mia at the sound of your gun shots, shooting desperately to keep the blood thirsty lycans away.

Y/N's POV

You rushed around the castle, chasing the three daughters as they buzzed away from you, you had to get them cleaned up before Ethan and his family got here. You race down the twisting halls and almost slip on the polished tile before you corner them. You place your hands on your hips and glare at the girls.

"Get. In. The. Tub." you growl as you leap at the three girls who quickly turn into flies again.

You groan and begin walking after them, too tired to chase them and will just sniff them out one by one. That's when your sensitive ears pick up the sound of a lycan howl, but why so close, your question was answered when you heard gunshots. You panic and run at the entrance, as you open the large castle doors you get a clear view of Ethan fending the lycans off his family, you could hear the shrill cry of Rose as she clung to Mia.

Rage filled you as you sprint to them, you had told Heisenberg had told you he couldn't control the lycans, that you were their leader after you killed the one with the hammer, you had told them to stick to the forest and the forest animals, not the humans. You sprinted to Ethan and his family, you unconsciously half transformed, your nails becoming claws, your fangs appearing, and your ears pointing sharply. You begin to sprint on all fours leaping onto the roofs of the abandoned villager houses, you see a lycan running alongside you, it snaps at you, hoping you would trip, you quickly ram it to the side causing it to fall off the roof and you to continue forward.

As a lycan was about to leap onto Mia you tackled it, pinning it to the ground. You quickly jump off and face the rest of the lycans, they stop their rampage and begin to back away, they suddenly shove a small lycan forward. While all the other lycans had dark black fur, this one was pure white, it shivered at your gaze and whimpered, you walked forward, looming over the small thing.

"W-we're s-s-sorry, p-please forgive u-us." the small thing managed to growl out

Its voice was feminine and small, you slightly relaxed and placed a hand on the poor thing's head, it flinched slightly before relaxing at your touch. It was forced out of the group because it was the weakest, they were hoping that if you would lose your temper you would kill the weaker one. You pulled the poor thing close to your leg and looked at the others, they all flinched and whimpered at your cold stare.