rumors ?

amity POV (for the first time in forever)
-
i woke up around 5 am today. we had so much shit to do today. i had dance, an interview, and i was going to the beach and to eat with my family today. i got up, got a shower, did my skincare, put on some normal day makeup, and changed into my leotard. i obviously didn't wanna go out in just my leotard so i put on a sweatsuit on top of it. i put my hair in a high ponytail, threw on my shoes, grabbed my phone, and grabbed my bag full of all my stuff i need everyday.
~ time skip ~
i made it to the studio and i saw the paparazzi people. i started getting nervous and started shaking, but i told myself that i have to get to class. i got out of the car and they immediately started taking pictures and asking questions. "are u and luz noceda something special?" i heard through the crowd of questions, my face quickly turned red and i tried to answer quickly, "we are friends yes !" i said as i ran into the studio. i immediately grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted luz,
"do you know what's going on ?"
i swiped out of the messages app and went to check social media. "amity blight & luz noceda ?" was trending on twitter, my tiktok comment section was filled with "are u and luz noceda actually something ?" and i was getting instagram dms full of questions about me and luz noceda. their were even tea pages talking about it. i decided to see what started all of this. the first post i saw about it was me and luz starting to follow each other on social media, i found that silly, but then i saw a video. it showed me saying something to the paparazzi and running off holding luz's hand. the most recent thing about the situation showed the tiktok post i posted last night. i decided to post on my story on instagram.
i took a picture of the sunset i had in  my camera roll and started typing.
"i've seen this rumor goin around about me and luz noceda. no, we are not dating, but we are friends ! please stop taking little details and making it into something it is not. i have just gotten out of a rough relationship with my ex, so i would appreciate if ya'll would not put rumors like this out there. ya'll are confusing many people. me and luz do not need this going on in our lives. thank u, i love you guys 💗"
i finished typing and posted it to my story. i hope luz doesn't take anything i said personal. i do like luz, but like i said i just got out of a rough relationship. i don't need a relationship right now. fuck, what am i supposed to do ? if luz doesn't answer me soon i might loose it..
-
i'm sorry i haven't posted in a while, and then came back with a tiny chapter. i have been going through stuff with my sister leaving for college just recently. i will try to post more soon ! i'm sorry if there is mistakes, i didn't read over it again. i love you guys, have a good day/night/ or afternoon !