oh..

LUZ POV
-
i woke up a little later today since i don't have anything to do. i woke up and checked the clock, it read "12:30" i guess its time for me to get out of bed, i groaned and got out of bed. i grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom and started to shower. i got a shower, brushed my teeth/hair, did skincare, and got dressed. when i walked back into the room i looked at the clock again, it read "1;56" i didn't know i could take that long getting ready. i sat down on the bed and picked up the remote and turned on some cartoons. i took my phone off the charger and looked at it, lord ? there was so many notifications from tiktok, insta, twitter, and snap ? i never use snap why the fuck is there notifications from there. i also had like 9+ messages from gus and willow and 3 from amity. what the hell happened while i was asleep bro- i checked my messages first.

will -
are u dating amity ?!
luz ?
answer me
girl
ughhh
luzzzzzz
are u asleep ?!!!
r u dating amityy???
LUZZZZZZ
omg
LZUZZHSIBDUSBWUSH
LUZZZZ ANSWER MEEEEEEE

you -
WHAT ?!
NO ?! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM ??!

what did she mean by that ?! i checked what gus at sent me

gusss -
BRO UR DATING AMITY ?!
LUCKY
HOW MUCH RIZZ U HAVE ?
GIMMIE
LUZZZZ
ARE U SLEEPING
LAZY
ANSWER EMEEEEE
UGHHH
LUZZZZ

you -
GUS WHAT ?! WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT BRO ?! NO I'M NOT

no seriously what the hell is going on ?! i guess i will see what amity is talking about. i clicked on amity's contact and saw two big texts and a little sentence, what the hell ?

amity !!
hey luz, idk if you have seen the rumors going around, but there is a rumor about us dating. i have talked about it on basically every platform i have, but u will need to as well.

are u asleep ? well if you are please when you wake up post about this. if you need to please check social media, they have basically any information you need to know about, you can also ask me.

let me know if you need anything !

you -
What ?! Sorry for answering kinda late I was asleep lmfao I will check out social media. I'm sorry if I caused this !!

i swiped out of messages and went to snapchat. i had like 30 friend requests, what the hell. i don't even use this app. i didn't friend anyone, but i went to where u watch stories and one of the first things i saw was like an add thingy ? it had big labeled words saying "AMITY BLIGHT AND LUZ NOCEDA DATING ?!" WHAT ?
i swiped out of snap and went to instagram, i looked at my notifications, 99+ likes, 99+ followers, some mentions,  and 99+ comments ?! NOW WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON BRO !!! i saw my messages and it was 9+ i saw amity had updated her story, i clicked on my notifications. they were all basically all talking about me and amity. i clicked on the stories that mentioned me, there were mostly fan pages of amity and.. me ?! WHAT THE FUCK ?! i'm not that popular bro- i decided to follow some even though they were most likely just a joke, but whatever. i also checked out some edits and such and omg ? they were talented. i almost swiped out of insta, but i remembered amity had updated her story so i decided to check it out. i clicked on it. there were some edits of her that she had reposted, she posted some dancing videos of her, yk all the usual, but one story stood out to me, her last story was a picture of the sunset with a long paragraph. i read it... oh ? i mean i like her, does she not like me ? whatever it's not like someone like her would even think twice about me. i decided it would be reasonable for me to also post a story. i found a cool picture of me and decided to use it. i started writing.

Hey ya'll I know ya'll have seen the rumors about me and amity dating.
I am here to say those are fake ! Amity as just got out of a rough relationship and i'm not ready for a relationship right now ! I hope you guys understand. Me and amity are close, but we are friends !! We would both appreciate if yall would get out of our business. I appreciate everyone, and I love you guys !! I don't mean to come off as rude, I just need ya'll to understand that we are also people. I love you guys !"

i read it over and pressed the "add to story" button. i had actually started to tear up. i put my phone down and got under my covers and cuddled my pillow as i started bawling. does she not like me ? i mean i love her, but look at me. i'm nothing. i wish i was just as good as her...

-
hi guys ! you know i had to do some angst for ya'll because i love ya'll ! if you are going through anything at all, i am always here. i love u guys so much. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and have a good day/night/ or afternoon ! i love you guys !!