rumors

LUZ POV
-
I woke up this morning with my phone blowing up. i groaned and did my morning stretch before i grabbed my phone. i looked at my phone, there were messages and notifications from my socials. i read some of the messages and then looked at my socials. there were people saying congratulations and shit like that. i was honestly confused, but just decided to post a random video. it was a TikTok video of me doing a October dump. i just needed something to post. i got up and headed into the bathroom. i took off my clothes and headed in the shower after i turned on my music. after my shower i put on some lotion, brushed my teeth, and got into some clothes. i put on some baggy jeans and a baggy shirt.
-
AMITY POV
-
I woke up a little late today. it was around 12 p.m. when i woke up. i groaned as i opened my eyes and was flashed with light from my window. i sat up in my bed while rubbing my eyes. i grabbed my phone and looked at it. i texted some of my friends back and looked at my socials. i posted some drafts from my TikTok and reposted some edits on my Instagram. i groaned and got up from my bed. i got some clothes out of my closet and went into my bathroom. i walked into the bathroom and hoped into the shower after i got undressed. i washed my hair and body and got out. i dried my body with my towel and put my hair up into the towel as i put some lotion on and brushed my teeth. i put my hair down and threw on some clothes. i put on some flare jeans and a red tank top with spaghetti straps. i blow dried my hair and after it was dry i curled my hair. after i curled my hair i put it up into a high ponytail, leaving some pieces of hair out. i went back into my room and sat at my vanity. i got out my makeup bag and started doing my makeup. once i was done with my makeup i went back over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone from the charger. i walked downstairs and made myself some breakfast. i sat down at the counter and started to eat some waffles. as i was eating my waffles i was on my phone. after a while of scrolling i saw a video talking about me and.. luz. a blush crept on my face as i watched the video. i liked the video without thinking about it and just kept scrolling...
-
hey guys! i'm beyond sorry for not posting! my birthday is coming up on Tuesday! (nov 7th) and i've been busy with school! i haven't been that active on this app, but i will try to be more active! i also have to he honest, i'm not really in this fandom anymore, i love the show still and i will continue too, but yeah. i will continue to update this story for you guys though! i know this part was lazy, but i honestly had no ideas! i hopefully will continue to update. thank you guys for all the support especially on my last update! i love you guys and i hope you guys have a good night or day!