It's been a while :")

Hey guys... Long time no see  :")

Wait a minute hold on- 

Before you guys start throwing rotten tomatoes at me for going AWOL on you guys for a few years, I just want to say a few things.

How are you guys??? I hope everyone's doing great <3 

I know it's been such a long time since the last time i've written anything here, to the point I almost felt like deleting my work coz I almost completely lost the motivation to continue writing- And as much as I wish I could have updated this book, and my other books, sooner, I just couldn't get myself to start writing again yet. 

I feel so ashamed and sad that I stopped writing and that it's been a few years. I'm so sorry I left you hanging you guys, especially with some stories you guys requested that I haven't been able to fulfill yet 😭  But I promise you, I did not forget about your requests, not one bit. I just needed some time to get back into writing before I post any new stories. 

I've been reading some stories on Wattpad and Tumblr to get me motivated to start writing again. And I think it's working lmao. But before I start making your requests and other stories i've been stashing away in my drafts gathering dust, i've been thinking of starting off by editing my previous stories that i've already published before. You know, for some warm ups, becoz I want to give you guys the best, therefor, i'm going to practice writing a bit and editing first to get back into writing until I feel like i've gotten the hang of writing again :') 

So please be patient with me, coz this might take me a while. But I promise you guys, I am NOT going to abandon this book. I am NOT going to abandon you guys.

Also, ngl I thought that my book was a goner. I thought my writing sucks so bad becoz every time I read back on it, I cringe so hard. But then I kept getting notifications about comments and votes from time to time even after I stopped writing and I was like "woah you guys still read my stories??" 😭❤️ 

You have NO idea how happy it makes me feel whenever I read your comments, whenever I get votes, whenever I get a notification that someone added my book to their reading list. It just makes me so happy and touched that you guys actually enjoy my writing. 

Your encouragement gives me the motivation to continue writing. So I'll try my best to keep this book and account alive. Thank you guys so much <33 

P.S: I'll be super busy with college but i'm going to finally start getting back into writing again, so i'm hoping to publish some new stories soon. I hope you guys are all doing well! <33