Dino | Green Jelly

(Edit: Sorry, I just noticed that your username was changed after I published your request a while ago. I hope you didn't wait too long.)

This one's requested by BbyKacchan

I'm so sorry this took so long to make. I hope you like it! <3

Dino
Genre: Jealous/fluff
Word count: 3421

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A happy smile is plastered on your face as you watch your very close friend practice his dance routine. He's always been a great and passionate dancer. He's in a well-known little group of four dancers, always going places to entertain their fans and audience. They are all very energetic and passionate, and not to mention dorky. Dorky in a good way.

You are currently accompanying him in his dance studio as you wait for the three others to come.

You watch Chan dance and spin and all sorts of dance moves even you don't know the names to.

He finishes dancing just as the music stops and you give him a happy round of applause.

He looks at you and smiles.

"That was great! I can't wait to see you guys on your next performance in the festival." you beam, smiling at your friend.

He walks over to you and sits down, smiling as he breathes fast from all the dancing. "Thanks, Y/N."

You give him a water bottle and he gratefully takes it and begins chugging the water down.

"I wish I could dance like you." you laugh. "You're really good, you know?"

He puts his water bottle down and chuckles. "You're a good dancer too."

"No i'm not." you object.

"Yes you are," he says. "I've seen you bust a couple of dance moves before. You're good."

You look at him in horror. "Wha- when did you see me dance before???"

You always thought of yourself as a terrible dancer. You always tripped over your own feet, and you always got the moves somewhat incorrect. You even managed to make the worm dance look like a squirming whale stuck on the beach, asking for help to get back into the water.

And if anyone ever saw you dancing, that would be the end of your life. And now your best friend claims that he's seen you dance before. Oh, that was it. You were dead.

"Mm, a week ago, I think. You were dancing to Just Dance on the Wii when your mom let me in your house for spaghetti night." he says, tapping his chin as if he's trying to remember the memory, a teasing smile forming on his lips.

Your eyes go wide, your cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"How could you??? You weren't supposed to see that!" you say in pure embarrassment, shoving him playfully. Then you cover your red face in your hands.

He lets out a chuckle. "Oh come on. It wasn't that bad. You almost got all of the moves right."

"Shmeh," comes your mumbled response.

He chuckles even harder, a cute chuckle.

"Aw come on, Y/N," he teases, trying to peer his face close to yours to see your blushing one. "You're not that bad at dancing."

"Go away."

"Ahahaha," (imagine Chan's cute laugh. Uwu)

You slightly peer over at him, "You're just rubbing it in my face. You know that I dance like a walrus."