Joshua | Misunderstood Ring

This one's requested by catsncoffeelauv. I'm sooo sorry this took so long to make. I made a few changes, but I hope you enjoy it! 

Joshua
Genre: Angst/fluff
Word count: 3111

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You always thought Joshua was one to never get angry. Then again, he's human too. And of course, every human being has their angry scenes and moments, right? Well, for your gentle and sweet hubby, he never gets angry-angry, ya know? 

If he ever got even the slightest bit close to being angry, he would just suddenly stay quiet for the day or so. That's how you know something's bothering him. He wouldn't yell, or lash out at things, or mumble out muddled thoughts or words. He would either just stay quiet, shake his head in disapproval, or give out the silent treatment.

Of course, you knew this side to him from spending a majority of your free time hanging out at the boys' dorm before you became a couple.

The boys would always find a way to do something crazy and sometimes even stupid. Of course Seungcheol would scold them, although sometimes he would be the one to initiate the childish scenarios in the first place. But Joshua would only scold them quietly or give them a shake of his disapproving head. Or if he was feeling playful, he would diss the members who were being annoying.

It was only once when he yelled at someone. Of course, it was the guy's fault. 

Joshua wouldn't get angry for no reason.

But there was this one time when you didn't understand why he got so upset with you.

It was Saturday, a day where you have the whole house to yourself; to clean up and tidy around. You don't mind tidying around the house and doing chores. You're a neat person. So neat that sometimes Joshua teases you to no end about how much of a neat freak you are, in a sweet and loving way though.

If the boys crashed at your house for a day and made a mess, you'd go on a neat freak patrol and scold them for leaving shoe prints around (although you have a strict 'no shoes/footwear' policy in your house). Or if they leave the house in a messy state. 

And your boi Shua would laugh and chuckle at you scolding them like they're little five year-old kids who disobediently ate too much candy. But he would lend a hand and scold them himself if they got-out-of-hand-annoying.

On his free days, Joshua would help you out around the house and you'd do the house work together. You'd sweep and mop the house while dancing to music, wash dishes (with Joshua starting sweet and short water fights with you), water the plants, sort out things you don't need anymore, and other chores you could think of.

It's sweet of him how he cares and is willing to do all those chores with you. And you're grateful for him.

So your love for him never expires (unlike those cheap tofu you buy at the store that go bad the next day). And you both love each other unconditionally. But it was on that one day that you felt hurt and confused by his unusual actions.

You look at your 'to do list' after waving goodbye at Shua and start working on the first task that was written on the list; sweeping. You sweep the floor, then mop it, then do the dishes, and ble ble ble (there's just too many chores you could think of).

When you get to your favorite part, you smile. Organizing is the highlight of your day. You love to find lost things you've been trying to find for forever (and you wonder if it's those elves who steal your socks or things). And it's not rare for you to stumble upon a little memorable piece.