Jeonghan | Oh Bunnies

This one is requested by 7O7LUCIEL I'm sorry it took so long to write! I might have made a few changes, but I hope you like it! <3

And thanks for requesting this! I had a fun time writing a soft n jealous Jeonghan.

Jeonghan
Genre: Jealous/fluff
Word count: 2366

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, this is nice." Jeonghan says, looking out at the park below your little picnic on the hill.

You smile back at him and lean on the big oak tree you guys are having a picnic under. 

The park is fairly empty, with only a few families spending time together and a few people out for jogs. The breeze is fresh and warm. And you couldn't have asked for a better day.

You decided to spend the Friday afternoon on a picnic with your significant other. Friday was the best time, for his schedule was hectic during the past week. He had insisted on going somewhere more exciting, but you said that you wanted to do something relaxing, so a picnic at the park it was.

"I'm glad you took the time to go on a picnic with me." you tell him. 

He looks at you and smiles softly. "I'll always have time for you."

You stare at him, a blush creeping up your cheeks. Then you brush your shoulder against his playfully while letting out a chuckle, "Very smooth."

He chuckles. "But i'm serious though."

"Yes, I know. And i'm grateful for you." you give him one of your pretty smiles.

He smiles one more time at you before looking back down at the little kids playing tag down at the park. He watches them with a soft smile. His face looks so relaxed. You wonder when was the last time he had a day off from work.

"So how's your café?" you ask him, taking a glass of cold, fresh lemonade.

"Mm, it's doing well. We had a lot of customers yesterday." 

"That's good. If you ever need any help, I could always lend a hand."

He looks at you and smiles. "Thanks, jagi."

You nod and smile.

"But you know what would be nice?"

"I thought you said this picnic was nice."

He laughs. "It is. But you know what would be fun?"

"What?"

"If we could do something this weekend. Like, we could go somewhere and take a break."

You think for a moment. "But what about your café? Won't they need you? Especially on the weekends, the café will be packed."

He waves his hand and shrugs, "Meh, I'll just ask Mingyu to take care of it. Just for this weekend." 

"Didn't he take care of every shift last week?" You give him an accusing and teasing smile.

He looks as if he just remembered. "Ah, right... But he'll manage this time too." he chuckles.

You roll your eyes at him. "You're such a good friend, Jeonghan."

"Of course I am."

"Well, if you insist. I know the perfect place we could go this weekend!" you tell him, a big smile on your face.

He looks at you with an eyebrow raised, as if to say "and where's that?"

~~~

The next morning, you meet up with Jeonghan at your neighborhood's bus stop. You wore a cute floral dress that reaches your knees and black leggings. And you styled your hair in a cute side braid.