47

Chapter 47: Huishen Pill

"Ji Ning?"

"Ji Xiaoning?"

"Ji Daning?"

"Kiss Xiao Ningning?"

Ji Ning didn't react all the time, and Xiao Huang's wings were almost bald.

It really doesn't work, that's all.

Xiao Huang gritted his teeth and summoned an incomplete divine soul, trying to manipulate the contract between the two.

There is something about the contract in its inheritance, and Xiaohuang's plan is to make Ji Ning's spirit sense it by pretending to change the contract pattern and cause the contract to tremble, and then awaken Ji Ning.

Imagination is beautiful, reality is unbearable. Xiao Huang overestimated his divine soul ability.

The contract is linked to the divine soul, and Xiaohuang's divine soul is not even complete. The purpose of alarming Ji Ning's divine soul was achieved, it was this contract pattern, which was shaken by its small claws and claws, and I don't know what it took.

Because as soon as Ji Ning spoke, he roared: "Xiaohuang! What are you doing! "This bear child, what is the contract doing when you have nothing to do? I wonder if this thing will eat the soul? Her head was about to explode.

Xiao Huang's paws were frightened by this voice, and the contract pattern that was supposed to be pushed back into place by Xiao Huang was also put on other lines. The whole body was involved, and the contract was also changed.

As for what to change, Ji Ning and Xiaohuang didn't find out something was wrong until a long, long time later. At this time, none of them thought there, Ji Ning did not expect Xiao Huang to have such an ability, Xiao Huang himself did not expect his bloodline ability to be so outrageous. You can also let the contract only open a head, and the texture will change itself.

Xiao Huang looked aggrieved: "You were in the wrong state just now, and I couldn't wake you up..."

Ji Ning froze for a moment, remembering what had happened just now.

Well, weakness is true, incompetence is false. There is nothing to admit it.

If she is incompetent, the old and young in the sect will have to close themselves. I wonder who can be like her at the peak of Jindan at the age of twenty, and also proficient in alchemy alchemy, talisman making and other skills.

However, it is true that the heart is soft. They blame themselves for seeing them as mortals and not taking them seriously. Never again.

"Go, Shark Star Beast go." Ji Ning grabbed Xiao Huang into the palm of his hand, put it on his shoulder, pinched the sword, and left.

Xiaohuang shouted: "Give me stealth!" In

the afternoon of the same day, the Arashi Meteorological Bureau issued a global emergency thunderstorm weather warning, requiring flying cars and spacecraft to be banned.

Without him, black clouds shrouded the entire planet, covering the two artificial suns hanging in the sky on the left and right sides of the planet.

The Meteorological Bureau recommends that star citizens try not to go out unless necessary, and bring protective clothing and so on when they go out.

The rain of the barren star is different from the rain in the middle region, the rain here is poisonous, it is a red rash when it falls on the body, and the severe skin directly corrodes a piece. A smaller rain cover above the head can filter out the heavy metals inside. When it rains heavily, it is necessary to manually intervene, inject purifier into the cloud, and then strengthen the protective cover to hold on.