ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"Maknae, please wake up." Someone mentioned it.

"Hyung," another complained.

"Just get up," he instructed.

"Fine," the youngest responded, walking towards the shower.

"Another day of college." He sighed and took a shower.

Everyone dressed up and walked downstairs. It was a quiet morning for BTS. The heartthrob has multiple personalities. Girls lust after them. They went to school knowing all and with a heavy heart.

THE KILLER GAME was to blame for the pained heart. 

It was highly probable that their younger brothers would get involved in the game. The group was none other than......

The game of death, from which no one escaped. Only one district is victorious. 

Their younger brothers are not biologically related to BTS but are linked by heart. The groups became intertwined as they grew closer. It would be heartbreaking to see them perish.

~~~~

"Wakey, wakey." A girl stated.

"Unnie, I really don't want to go to college." Another person stated.

"Maknae, don't be stubborn and come downstairs." She said goodbye and left.

"College, all over again." She let out a sigh. She bathed and dressed.

BLACKTWICE is having a good morning. They, like BTS, are concerned about losing their younger sisters. They included a good chance of getting into the game. 

The game is nothing more than an open coffin park. 

When you enter the game, you have nothing in your hands. In South Korea, the game is gaining popularity. 

~~~~~

Both groups went to college with heavy hearts. They didn't have a choice. Everything is wrecked because of a game.

They were greeted by the college's signboard as soon as they arrived.

"Seoul International College." Someone read.

Seoul International College is South Korea's largest university. Everything is OK except the game. 

BTS and BLACKTWICE are the two groups that everyone lusts after. Both despise one others, yet they both know about the game. They had forgotten about one other and were preoccupied with the younger ones.

They entered the main hall and ran toward their younger siblings. Nothing came out of them when they finally saw each other. They simply looked, contemplating their fate. Will they die or will they live? 

The bell, however, interrupted their thoughts. Both groups walked their own ways and divided off to their courses, turning back to gaze at their siblings. With a last sigh,  entered the classroom.

Tomorrow was the day when the names will be revealed. The names of the students who are participating in the death game. Even in class, their minds couldn't concentrate. Unknowingly, a boy hums a song.

'A broken heart that's all it's left,

I'm still fixing all the cracks.

Lost a couple of pieces when,

I carried it, carried it, carried home.'

He completely unaware of his bench mate calling him. He completed the tune and began humming another.

The only thing that kept the two groups happy was MUSIC.

It maintained their connection with their spirits. The day came to an end when the two groups said their goodbyes and returned home.

Unaware of their fate, they enjoyed their day and slept tiredly.

_________________________

How is it??

I hope you liked it.