𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

ROSE POV

"Unnie, Why don't you speak up?" I asked one of my unnies.

"We can't do it. For the sake of our sisters, we'll have to keep silent." Jisoo unnie spoke up.

"How about us? So, how about you? Aren't we your sisters as well?" I yelled.

"I promised Uncle and Aunty that I would keep them safe," she explained.

"You promised to our parents as well," I said.

FLASHBACK

"Mom and Dad. What happened?" Little Rose asked about her half-dead parents.

"Don't worry, Rosie. We're fine." Her mother spoke out.

"How are you doing? You're going to die. Unnie, please call an ambulance." Little Momo spoke up.

"No, don't call the ambulance." Her mother intervened.

"An uncle will come to get you. Follow him. He is my younger brother." Jisoo's mother explained.

"But, eomma-" "Chu, Make a promise to me. You will always look after and protect your sisters." Jisoo's mother cut her off.

"All right, eomma. I promise." She stated.

"Come on, kids, let's go. This room is about to catch fire." A man remarked and led the girls away.

"Be careful, sweetie. I love you, CHU." 

"I love you, too, mom." As the man was pulling her, Jisoo remarked.

After few days,

NEWS

The businessmen and their wives died, according to the police. Ten bodies were discovered in the meeting room of the most enormous corporation, Kim & Co. They were killed by fire. The cause of the fire is yet unknown.

"Uncle Kim," Rose stated.

"Yes, my dear." He remarked this as he quickly turned off the television.

"What will we do now?" She asked.

"Don't be concerned. I'm going to treat you like princesses." He stated.

FLASHBACK ENDS

AND he was correct. He treats them like they are princesses. He is still alive and well, running his sister's business. He showered the girls with all the affection they desired.

When he found out about the game, he was upset. 

 They, like BTS, spent all of their time with their uncle.

Today was the day; they would play the game. They said their goodbyes and proceeded to the meeting room with their bags.

When we exited the home, we noticed an unusual vehicle outside our mansion. It found out that they had been sent by the principal. We got ourselves in.

We soon arrived at the conference room and saw that BTS had already arrived. They were dull.

The principal led us to the metro station and blindfolded us after we got out of it. I had no idea where to go. I was being dragged by someone.

I was thrown into a car and then pushed out after some time.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE. STOP FORCING ME." I yelled.

"Shut up and walk." He said.

When he removed our blindfolds, I saw a city. There was no one there. It was very massive. It has huge buildings. They escorted us somewhere. It was a different room.

He forced us to sit on the seats.

"Welcome to my town. THE CITY OF DEATH." He stated.

"Here are the ground rules." He spoke it as though it were projected in front of us. It was a result of rules and regulations.

~~~~~

RULES:-

1. Do not take the watches off.

2. There will be seven districts throughout the game-

                 District 1 - Jin and Jisoo

                 District 2 - Yoongi and Nayeon

                 District 3 - Hoseok and Momo

                 District 4 - Namjoon and Jihyo

                 District 5 - Jimin and Rose

                 District 6 - Taehyung and Jennie

                 District 7 - Jungkook and Lisa

3. Hide from the assassin. A ring will signal the start of the game, and a sired will signal the finish. A red warning indicates that a person has died.

4. Don't let the assassin catch you. You'll have to go toe-to-toe with him. You are secure if you win. You'll be dead if he wins.

5. Your previous game will determine your weapons.

6. REMAIN IN YOUR DISTRICT, AS ONLY TWO PEOPLE WILL SURVIVE.

(More rules will be told in the chapters)

~~~~~

Each building has been identified as a District.

We were brought to our respective rooms. It was clean. Only the rooms were spotless. The entire structure was a mess. 

TO BE CONTINUED............