𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

YEJI POV

Damn! I'm going to murder that dude. He called me to his meeting room.

"Now what?" I said.

He said, "................"

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." I declined.

"Think about it, Yeji; your sisters are in danger. You must do it." He stated.

"But you can't do that," I said.

"I can because they tried to break MY RULE." He stated.

"What is the rule?" I asked.

"They tried to escape." He said this when a video aired in front of me. Rose unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Jennie unnie were there. They were attempting to escape. But they were almost captured.

"Yejiahh, I could have killed them right then and there. However, I did not. Do you know why?"When he asked, I shook my head no.

"Because I want to torture them." He stated.

"So it's either you trick HIM or you let them die." He stated.

I pondered for a time.

"I'll fool him," I replied.

"Wise choice. "Now go," he ordered, and I left.

When the ring broke off, I was in the room. I grew terrified. I dashed out of my room and ran. On the ground, I discovered a knife from the previous round. When I spotted a killer running towards me, I grabbed it. He threw his knife at me, but I avoided it and slashed his right arm. However, he made a cut on my thigh with his left hand.

"Damned you, mf," I swore at him.

At that spot, I kicked the killer. He misplaced his grasp on the knife. I whacked him in the head with a piece of wood.

When I turned around, Yeonjun was battling a killer. Another killer was approaching him, but he had no idea. I approached him and knocked out the killer who was struggling with him. I locked my gaze on him.

"Huh? Are you all right?" He asked.

"I am deeply sorry." I kissed him and said. He was taken aback. The killer was now extremely near. He was about to stab YeonJun when I exchanged places with him. Something sharp stabbed into my stomach. The knife was to blame. I passed out on the ground.

"Why did you do that?" He sobbed.

"Why are you crying?" I inquired.

"I love you, Yejiah. For a long time, but couldn't say anything." He stated.

"I-I L-Love Y-You, too, t-too," I said, and everything went dark.

END OF YEJI'S POV 

"Yejiahh, Yejiahh, Yejiahh." Yeonjun screamed.

"NOOO," he yelled as a red warning snapped. It denoted that someone had died.

Suddenly, a group of men appeared and took Yeji with them. 

JENNIE POV

When the red alert went out, I was fighting a serial killer. I dashed outdoors and saw some men carrying a body. I couldn't see anything. It was draped in white fabric. I could see the face because of the wind, and it was... YEJI.

My world was shattered, and I ran as fast as I could.

"Yejiahh, Yejiahh, Yejiahh. What happened? Wake up, your Jennie unnie has arrived." I sobbed till everyone arrived at the location.

"YEJIAHH," shouted Momo.

"Why? He stated that they will not participate in this game." Jisoo unnie sobbed. They were carrying the body away, but I didn't let go of Yeji's hand.

My grasp on her hand relaxed. We remained still for around 30 minutes. 

(I WILL ONLY SHOW THE MAIN ROUNDS, I DON'T WANT THE STORY TO BE VERY LONG. AS THERE IS A TWIST WAITING AT THE END.)

Yeji had died two days before. I was so enraged that I killed every single killer in the building. Someone knocked on the door as I was dozing out. Taehyung, without a doubt.

"Yes," I answered, and he followed.

"Let's kill that old man." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Let's get rid of that jerk. Or he might do it again." He said.

"But we need to plan," I pointed out.

"What exactly are we waiting for? Let's make a plan right now," he remarked.

"It's not easy, especially after losing your sister," I said.

"Jennie, you must move on in order to save the rest of your sisters." He murmured this while holding my shoulders.

He said, "You can take your time."

"But listen, Jennie, you can't take any chances. Time does not stop for anyone." He then exited the room.

"Should I really make a plan?" I questioned.

I designed a plan but waited for the proper moment.

~     ~          ~                 ~                

Guys, I fucked up my History test.

My History teacher would probably kill me.