𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

??? POV

I was with my sister, and we were hanging out with them. I was looking through Instagram at the time. I discovered something interesting. I turned to show them, but they were nowhere to be found. When something sharp poked my neck, I was on my way to locate them. When I turned around, I saw a man wearing a mask. I was about to scream when I realized I couldn't. I blacked out.

I awoke in an unfamiliar room. When I turned around, I spotted my sisters. I attempted to open my ropes, but my gaze was drawn to something. It was.........

TXT

"Oh, you awoke. Hello and welcome. Yuna Shin." Someone mentioned it.

"What exactly are you doing here? What made you kidnap us?" I asked.

"Simple, for the sake of the game." He replied which made me widen my eyes.

"You will be playing the game." He went on.

"But you've said we won't," I said.

"I lied." He stated nonchalantly.

"You're a motherfucker." I screamed at him.

"Dear, you can't just curse at your principal." He stated.

"Fuck you," I said, ignoring him.

"YOO YANG KI." Shouted someone. Kai was the one.

"Leave us," he demanded.

"Why should I?" He stated.

"You have no other choice but to play this game." He said it and projected something onto the screen.

It was all about oppas and unnies. They were about to enter an abandoned building.

"They're playing this game," I said.

"Yes, just for you guys." He stated.

"So, it's better if you also play this game, or else, BOOM," he explained.

"I'll play this game," I said.

"What? Are you insane?" Kai said.

"We don't have any other options, okay," I said.

"We'll just play this game." Someone mentioned it. We both looked to see when everyone was awake and listening to our talk.

"Unnie," I yelled.

"Hyungs," Kai said.

"Wise decision. You just have one day to pack your belongings." He said, and we went to our dorms.

Today was the day we moved out of our dorms and out of college. We noticed a van, and it belonged to the principal. We were blindfolded and taken someplace from the subway. They removed the blindfold and found themselves in the same building as unnies and oppas.

We were assigned rooms. The rooms were spotless. The games will begin tomorrow.

Someone knocked on my door when I was in my room.

Kai, I was certain, because no one was permitted to leave their areas.

"Come in," I said.

He came in and looked around my room.

He commented, "Nice room."

"Seriously," I said.

"What? We're all going to die. Let's get to know each other," he said. I agreed since it was a good idea.

"Sure," I responded, and we talked for a while.

"Hey, are you okay?" He inquired.

"Yes, I am fine," I responded.

"You sure?" he inquired.

"Yup," I said.

"All well, then. Goodbye," he said.

"Bye," I whispered before falling asleep.

AT THE MORNING, I woke up with a knock on my door. 

"Hey, Yuna. Here's your breakfast." Kai said.

I stood up, opened the door, took the tray, and closed it. I quickly realized what I had done and ran to open the door. I slowly opened the door and peered through it, only to see a Kai grasping his feet.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry. I was sleepy. I had no idea what I was doing. I closed the-" His finger on my lips brought me to stop.

He dragged me into my room. He was standing so close to me. I had no idea I was blushing. I locked my gaze on his lips. I'm not sure what went into me. I grabbed his collar and drew him in for a kiss. He returned the kiss. 

I shoved him out of my room after we parted ways. I shut and locked the door. The idea of the kiss made me blush.

"Awww, Yuna. You've gone insane. You should visit a doctor." I told myself.

I dressed myself and went to eat my breakfast.

"Ramen, scrambled eggs, sandwich, and juice? Not too bad." I finished my breakfast. I had just finished my breakfast when I heard a ring.

"Shit, I don't know what to do." I dashed out the door and discovered a killer in the room. I was walking carefully around the room when I stepped on a dried leaf. It made a sound, which drew the killer's attention to me. I ran as quickly as I could. 

I hid in a room with a metal rod. The killer entered the room, hopefully without noticing me. I hit him in the head with the metal rod, and he collapsed.

But I had no idea there was more than one killer. I had no clue that one of the killers was just behind me, preparing to knife me. But then I heard something drop and turned to see Kai. Another killer is unconscious on the floor.

We hid in a room with a huge piece of wood. We went into hiding and waited for the time to pass. The distance between me and Kai was very little. His hand sprang towards me, grasping a chunk of wood. 

I shut my eyes and felt nothing. Kai's hand was beside my neck as I opened my eyes. I turned to see, but before I could, Kai grabbed my chin and prevented my view.

"Don't see." He stated.

I obeyed him, and we exited the room. But we discovered two killers on the outside. They raced over to us. I battled a killer with a stick, while Kai fought another.

I stabbed his hand, causing him to drop the knife. I took the chance and kicked him in the stomach. He backed off a little but continued to fight me. He was about to hit me, but I dodged it.

Round 1 was completed in the same manner. Fortunately, no one was killed.