ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

NAYEON POV

"Hmm, so. Today is the big day." I let out a sigh.

"I don't want to go, Unnie. I can't stand hearing their names now." She stated.

"We don't have any options. It's our college's big party. We must attend." I said.

"Fine, unnie." She stated.

"Don't be worried, Jihyo. Everything will be well." I assured.

"Thanks," She began coughing shortly after saying this.

"Jihyo, are you okay?" I inquired.

"Unnie, I don't think I can perform." She said.

"It's OK. Let's get started." I said.

We exited our mansion by going downstairs. Yes, we live in a mansion, whereas ITZY is in a college dorm.

We arrived at the campus in our limo.

We finally arrived. And the performances were ready to begin.

"Good evening to everybody. Today I am your host. Choi Soobin here." Soobin stated.

"Hwang Yeji," Yeji said.

"So, let's get this night started with BTS's most famous song, 'Spring Day,' and Blacktwice's 'Kiss and Makeup.'" Soobin said.

Their performance began shortly.

It was a lovely song. The song reminds me of the time I spent with my sisters.

We stepped up to the stage and began the song. (Imagine, Nayeon, Momo, and Jihyo are singing some parts)

I was a little sad during the concert, but I managed to smile. Our performance was over.

"Wow, what a fantastic performance. So, I'd like to invite our beloved principal to give a speech," Yeji stated.

And then came the Principal, with a lecture on his small head.

I was quite bored, so I started to play with my phone.

But then everyone started clapping. When I looked up, the principal had concluded his speech.

"This is a fantastic speech. So there, Yeji. Who's next on the list of performers?" Soobin stated.

"Ooh. It's my team. Let us greet ITZY." Yeji stated as they exited the stage.

Excellent work, sis.

The host returned.

"Excellent work, Yeji-ssi. The performance is going to rock the college tonight." Soobin stated.

"Thank you, Soobin-ssi. That is correct. Today's performance is going to rock this campus. After all, the big celebration is today." Yeji said.

"With the party, yes. It's time for the killer game after a decade." Soobin stated.

"So, let's not ruin the fun and call our next performance. It's your group," Yeji explained.

"TXT," each of them exclaimed.

Everyone applauded.

"Excellent work, Soobin-ssi. It's now time for the heartthrobs to perform." Yeji said.

"This is the moment we've all been waiting for. They will, indeed, perform." Soobin stated.

"And they are none other than BTS." Both said.

A loud clapping sound was heard after the performance. Some even screamed They are undoubtedly heartthrobs, yet they are also kind and rude. They are the richest person in Korea. We are number two.

"Wow, you've got some dangerous dance moves there," Yeji remarked.

"True, it's no surprise they're the most famous," Soobin answered.

"However, we also have the second most famous and second richest group here," Yeji said.

"That is, of course, BLACKTWICE." Both spoke it together.

We were all set up backstage. We chose to let Momo perform her new dance project, Nayeon plays her new song 'Pop,' and Jihyo is ill. That is why she did not perform.

We ended our performance and exited the stage when the music stopped. When we heard anything, we left. Someone was singing.

"Huh, isn't it Jihyo?" Momo asked.

"Yes," we said as we approached the stage and saw her singing a song.

"She was sick, right?" Rose asked.

"Whatever, let's just enjoy the performance." Lisa remarked, and we all looked at her with a 'you serious' expression.

She simply ignored us and listened to the music. It's extremely wonderful, I won't lie. She didn't tell us anything about the music.

Her song ended, and we ran into her backstage.

"Unnie, wow. You were fantastic." Lisa stated.

"Thanks," Jihyo remarked.

"You weren't sick, were you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "I just wanted to perform."

"Are you hiding anything from me?" I asked.

"No way, unnie. How could I?" She then left the backstage to change clothes.

"She's definitely hiding something," I remarked.

"Calm down, Nay. You are overthinking." Jisoo unnie spoke up.

Is she correct? Am I overthinking things?

~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED.........