What goes around

Taylor's pov

I woke up to my phone vibrating thinking it was jah.

I stretched and yawned and picked my phone up

[1 NEW MESSAGE]

"Good morning bae" I read.

Geo had texted me good morning and I blushed a little.

I really didn't know this guy and I shouldn't be entertaining him, but I can't help it.

"Good morning boy" I sent along with an eye roll emoji.

I sat my phone down on the bed and was about to pull the covers back over my head.
Honestly I just wanted to have a chill day to forget what's going on between me and jah.

As I closed my eyes my phone buzzed again.

"I wanna meet you today" geo said.

I froze for a couple seconds and was going to text no but I couldn't.

He was so fine, and jah obviously doesn't like me anymore so maybe I should.

"I'll think about it" I texted and then immediately jumped out of bed.

I had to keep him on his toes and not let him know I really like him; But in reality I was jumping up and down in excitement.

In the back of my head jah was still there.

I wanted him touching me and cuddling me again,
But I need to move on.

15 mins later.

I put my left lash on and I was finally done.

I had texted geo 10 minutes ago letting him know I would be waiting for him when he gets here.

Hopefully I'm gone before jah decides to show up.

I grabbed my bag and phone and walked down the stairs. As I got to the last step the door slammed open and jah walked in.

He stood there in the doorway and stared at me for a few seconds before walking to the couch.

I froze for a second cause I realized I got myself into a bad situation.

JAHSEH POV

I walked over to the couch with me and Taylor's food and my phone and put it all down in the living room.

I took a deep breath and turned around.

From the looks of what I saw Taylor had on a whole ass outfit, for what?

I walked out the living room and up to her on the last step.

"So where you going" I said and stared her in the eyes.

I can tell when she's lying.

"I was just waiting for you to get home" she said and broke eye contact.

She stuttered.

"You have a bag" I said and just stared at her.

it got quiet

"Where he at?" I said

"WHERE IS WHO-" as Taylor was talking I heard  two honks outside.

I was hurt.

And I don't know how to control my emotions.

"I'll text him I'm not going and block him" she said as she pulled out her phone.

I snatched her phone and put it in my pocket

"Nah since u wanna play games we gone do it my way" I said

I turned around to walk outside.

"Jah stop, seriously" she said and I ignored her.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me and walked up to the car.

"Pull out my shit"I said and leaned on his car

"Ian come here for you homie, get the fuck off my car" the dude said and sized me up.

"And who you came here for ain't coming so u might as well leave" I said and continued to rest on his car.

"she must be yo girl or Sum" he said and turned the car off.

"It don't matter what I am to her, but you must not know who I am if u still sitting in my shit" I said and gave him a serious look.

I know what I did last night but that didn't mean shit to me. I don't want Taylor with nobody else but me.

As hurt as I am I'd rather take my anger out on him than her.

"Nah ik who tf you is, But that don't change the fact that I'm here for Taylor.

TAYLOR POV

I watched from the window as jah leaned up against geos car.

I could tell the conversation was heated but I was to scared to go out there so I stayed put.

I should've just stayed in the room and waited for him, I should've never been texting that boy.

Wait..

How is it ok that he can be out all night probably with a bitch but I can't talk to somebody?

All cause he likes me

When I was sleeping cold and lonely.

This is bullshit.

I grabbed my jacket from the staircase and opened the front door.

Jah heard the door slam shut and looked over to me

"GET BACK IN THE HOUSE TAYLOR" he said and stood in front of the car door.

"Don't yell at her" geo said and mean mugged jah.

I walked up to jah without making eye contact.

"Give me my phone" I said and put my hand out.

He stood there for a moment silent.

"The fuck you mean" he said and walked closer to me.

"Give me my phone, I'm going with him you can't do whatever you want then control my life; Just like my ex" I said

Jah stood there for a second before slamming my phone into my hand and walking back to the house.

"Have a nice day jahseh" geo said and snickered

I saw jahseh shaking his head and laughing as he walked away.

I knew this was gonna be trouble later but for rn I just wanted to go.

I got in the car and geo sped off.