See ya later taylor.

JAHSEH POV

i stayed parked outside in the school parking lot.

I brought my cigarette back up to my mouth and took a puff.

As I was about to rest my eyes a heard a big knock at my window that made me jump.

I looked out to see who it was and was immediately met with disappointment when I saw Mrs.trunks bald headed ass.

She signaled for me to let down my window so I listened, I didn't have time for any trouble.

"Jahseh you're 5 minutes late to first period come on, now" she said and rolled her eyes.

I would defend myself and refuse but I've gotten into to much trouble already lately so I decided to just listen.

I threw my cigarette out the car and stomped on it with my Air Force one.

I stepped out of the car and ruffled my dreads in my face to hide it.

"Jahseh hurry up, you're lucky I don't write you up" Mrs.trunks said.

"Now Mrs.trunks, you know the only reason you not going through the trouble to do it is cause you know I won't care either way" I said and chuckled as we walked side by side into the school.

She stared at me disappointed until she aggressively pointed me towards my class.

I chuckled and gave her a sarcastic wave before walking off.

As I walked into my clas the energy changed.

Everyone looked my way.

The guys out of anger and jealousy and we already know the girls pussy drippin as soon as I enter the room.

"AYOOOO" i heard stokeley yell from our table.

"MR.GOULBOURNE!" The teacher yelled and shot her head towards stokeley.

I laughed as I sat down next to him.

"My bad, bitch" he said making sure he said the last part quiet enough so she wouldn't hear.

"Yo you tryna leave during lunch and go to ihop" I said as I sat back in my chair.

"Yea Im down ima see who else tryna go" stokeley said and pulled out his phone.

I continued to scroll through my dms until someone next to me tapped me on the shoulder.

"jahseh you got a pencil I can borrow?" Taylor said and looked down.

"You ask me for a pencil everyday Taylor" I said and chuckled.

"I know, I'm sorry" she said and chuckled.
It wasn't genuine tho.

I could sense she was a little tense so I pulled out a whole pack of sharpened pencils and gave them to her.

She asked me for pencils almost every week so I decided to keep those ready for her.

"Are you serious" she said and looked at the full pack.

" yeah, so i won't have to deal with you all the time anymore" I said and rolled my eyes playfully

I wouldn't do this for anybody else but Taylor was a sweet girl and really one of the only people who have treated me normally and made me comfortable since I came here.

Fuck everybody else Taylor was special.

"Thank you sm jahseh" Taylor said and hugged me.

From the corner of my eye I saw stokeley wiggle his eyebrows and chuckle.