Connections

Jahseh pov.

I pulled Taylors jeans off of her exposing her black panties underneath.

I looked up and she gave me a awkward look so I pulled them off without looking at her.

"thank you jahseh" Taylor said and gave me an awkward smile.

"no problem" I said and rested her foot on a pillow.

Me and stokeley decided to invite some friends over to chill and while Taylor was playing football with us she sprained her ankle, she was pretty fucking good tho.

"you just relax alright, you should get better" I said and smiled at her.

"i will" she said and smiled back.

I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

"she ok?" Tjay asked as I walked back down the stairs.

_____________________

Tjay
____________

"yeah she's good y'all she just need to rest for a couple days maybe a week" I said and sat down.

"so why she staying here again?" my friend jared asked

_____________

Jared_____________________

Jared
_____________________

"trouble at home" I said blankly before grabbing my blunt off the table.

"you already know Jasmine gone trip" stokeley said and laughed.

"jasmine can suck my left nut..... Again" I said and wiggled my eyebrows

"Nigga stfu" Jared said and everybody laughed

All of a sudden I heard a hard knock at the door.

"Hold on y'all" I said and walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole.

I sighed and opened the door slowly.

"Hi jasmine" I said and stared at her.

"Where is she" jasmine said and stared at me with her arms crossed.

"How tf you even know she was here jasmine" I said as I heard everyone whispering from the couch.

"You think I wouldn't be told about that lil get together y'all had yesterday? One of the girls that was invited let me know she was here" jasmine said and tried to push her way into the house.

"Ok but how did you know she was STAYING here?" I said and grabbed her wrist.

"cause she been here for days now and why would you try to get her shit for her and bring it here if she didn't live here" she said getting loud.

"Ok well nothing going on between me and her and even if it was you and me not together so you need to chill" I said and shrugged.

"Please cause you blowing my high" Tjay said and chuckled.

"Tell her ass to come downstairs NOW" jasmine yelled and tried to push me.

"AYE get yo lil ass outta here before I get Tati on yo ass again I will call her ass rn" stokeley yelled.

Tati was stokes cousin who has beat jasmines ass many times, and she definitely don't wanna relive that.

I saw a sharp look of hate in jasmines eyes before she whispered a stern "fuck you" and walked back outside to get in her bestfriends car.

I acted calm and closed the door, I walked back to the couch and sat next to stokeley.

"Jasmine up to something" I said quietly so that only stokeley could hear.

"What you talking about" he said and raised a brow.

"The only females that were here was your cousin your bestfriend and one of Taylor's friends, none of those people would snitch. Not to mention she mentioned me going to get Taylor's stuff, nobody knew that but me you and Taylor and who else, Isaiah" I said and looked at stokeley

He looked at me confused as fuck in relization, that bitch knows Isaiah.