chapter 2

I think 1st pov?:

As I'm walking through the castle's hallways in search of my two youngest so far. I couldn't help but think about everything that led up to this moment, but this also brought back bad memories that I'd rather forget about for all eternity.

Subconscious, I reach to the right side of my face to feel the scar that covered the entirety of the right side of my face. As I'm thinking about the day I got it, which was the same day I lost the only one who had cared for me (who yall will be told more about later).
I hear my oldest Ran talking about his research on reptiles, which means I found purpled and silverfur. I follow the voices of them talking to wherever they are. I'm brought to Ran's bedroom door. I nock on it, and I got a response to come in, so I did.

When I came into Ran's room ,I saw that it wasn't just my kids that were in the room but Philza's kids, tommy, Tubbo, along with the twins, technoblade, and Wilbur.
Which didn't surprise me since Tubbo and ranboo were practically attached at the hip along with purpled and tommy. So it was all ways common to find the four of them together, and then technoblade and my oldest daughter Christmastree are mythology nerds, and then Ran and Wilbur love to explore together and find things to bring back to the castle as along as it's not insects and spiders, because of the last time in which the shelf that the insects and spiders were kept on fell and the glass containers that had the insects and spiders inside shattered and released every thing that was in them. So, no one is allowed to bring anything like that into the castle.

I know it's a short chapter, but I wanted to publish it soon so that the few people who have been reading it can get a chapter.
Also, the next chapter might be a one-shot or an information chapter on the shifter species.