last chap

Sorry too whoever likes reading this trainreck of a book but I'm planning on discontinuing it. I might rewrite this this thing I might not but who knows. But so that whoever was reading this shit I'm going to basically just say what was going to happen and what was going to be written about but didn't.

Hugo and Adamai would grow up as princes and gods because their mother Nightmare is a god. But the character Cleo that you read about in chapter 3 she's evil and later comes into the story to try and kill the twins. Then there was going to be multiple chapters on how Hugo and Adamai's lives were while growing up and about them finding out that they actually had a older sister who isn't Christmastree. Then we would have ships when the triplets become teenagers and the introduction to two of my ocs who would later become the partners too Nightmare and Meadowlark's two oldest. Hugo and Adamai would be introduced to their father. Their father died way before Nightmare became pregnant with the twins. Also Nightmare is able too get pregnant without a partner. But then there's the battle that was thought too have wiped out the elliotrope race. Hugo would die in that battle along with Adamai and Nightmare being a goddess would go absolutely crazy and use her powers to save the rest of the elliotropes and the rest of her kids and her mate. She would defeat the enemy but the amount of power she used would drain her energy and life force to the point that she would fall into a dorment state and would stay like that that.

And that's only book one... Yeah this was supposed too be a series.