chapter 4

Alright, just so you know what is going on in the chapter and who's who nightmare is Mom Meadowlark is momma ranboo is black/Ran silverfur is silver and purpled is purp.

Also, random kids will be mentioned/interacted with mainly because kids that don't have a family are raised by everyone just about.

The triplets are 6 years old right now. Ran,Wilbur, and technoblade are 14. Christmastree is 12 1/2 years old

END OF ARTHUR'S NOTE.........

Ranboo's pov:

Earlier, momma came in and woke up me and my siblings saying that she and mom had a surprise for us, so right now I've grabbed onto her tail so she can lead me to we're going as well as being able to carry purpled and silverfur which who are still practly asleep in her arms.

Momma brings us to the nurseries' door, way.

We entered the nursery with momma, and she brought us to the nest where I could see mom.
I looked into the nest and saw two really small babies next to mom. purpled and silverfur, who are now awake, were looking at the babies as well.

Ran: Mom?

Mom: Good morning. My little ones

Purp/silver: morning, mom.

Mom: How are you three?

Ran: we're good. Why do you have two hatchlings next to you? Where's the egg?

Purp: Are those our new siblings?.purpled asked as he tilted his head.

Mom: Yes, dear, they are.

Ran: Did they come out of the egg?

Mom: they did come out of the egg.

Silver: their so little. Silverfur said with awe and adoration in her voice.

Mom: They are, and because they're so small, I want you and your siblings to help protect them.

The triplets: REALLY!

Mom: Yes, my little Firestarters. Love, could you watch the young ones? I'm going to get the other thre- two. I'm going to get the other two.

Momma: Sure, love.   Momma seemed to look at mom with what seemed to be a knowing look. But I'm not sure, though mom has been saying that she would get three older siblings instead of two older siblings, and I don't understand why one time I asked Ran and Christmas, but they got a dark look and told me that I should not ask questions that I don't want answers to which I didn't understand but something told me that I really didn't want to know until I was older.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
_________________________________________

It's not a long chapter, but you readers deserve an update, and a little bit more of nightmare's trauma is shown in this. Also, pray for me because at this point my body is just giving me pain for no reason.