stuff

Like the title said, this "chapter" is just some stuff that I'm going to talk about, so let's start.

I'm probably going to edit the information chapter, which is the first chapter of the book posted because the rest of the Brotherhood of the Tofu doesn't have anything to do with this part of the book and I'll be trying to figure out how to get the pictures to show up.

I'll really appreciate it if people could give me character names and ideas.

The shifter species are an open species.

Nightmare's full name is Nightmare Horror bloodwing she is 16 feet tall, but she is normally shrunk down to their 7 feet tall form she has four wings. (Please look up a picture of a storm cutter dragon) her biggest pair of wings with the wing span is 36 feet. And with her smallest pair of wings span being 16 feet.

Shifter facts and some biologically: Common shifters have the torso and arms of a human, and their face is shaped similarly to one as well, but they have a small mussel, and females have flatter chest. Common shifters are known to be pretty docile to those they know wild or not. They also have cat like ears and bird like legs they have quills and feathers along their spine that goes down to their lower back and they have a very long tail their hair is a mixture of feathers and quills along with fur. Speaking of fur, they are covered in super soft feathers and fur. Males have more feathers along their shoulders and neck, which is basically a mane that makes them look bigger when they fluff them up.
Common Shifters have small gills along their neck.

I will be taking down the information chapter when I get to work with it.

Silverfur will be added to the information chapter as well.

Hope y'alls day or night will be good.