chapter 3

After getting my kids to go to bed, I then had someone escort Philza's kids home, I was walking back to the nursery.

Time skip to when she's in the nursery:

I look at my egg that's sitting in the middle of a nest, I lower myself down into the nest next to the egg and curle around it, along with raping my tail around it wait for the egg to hach

If I listen carefully, I can hear Chip's coming from the egg that I respond to with my own chip's, (since yall are probably confused about what's going on. When chicks are going to hach soon, they will start cheepping, so that's what's going on with this scene)

I tucked the egg next to my belly and draped my two left wings over it, and I fell asleep to the soft sounds of my two unhached kits.

I woke up in a field that seemed to never end. I stood up and looked around for two people who had left us too soon as I'm looking for them. I hear my name being called, but not by someone I wanted to see, let alone hear I turn to the voice that's calling me and see my mother. I could feel my quills and feathers raise on instinct to make myself look bigger than the threat. But I force them to lay flat and look my mother in the eyes.

What are you doing here, cleo

Can I not visit my youngest child.

We all know that you didn't search for a dreamvisitor just to visit me in my dreams, cleo, What do you want.

You're right. You caught me, but what I need is for you to give up the throne and leave the elliotrope kingdom.

And why do you think I'd do that.

Because you might not want to lose more people like your kids.

Don't you ******* tuch my kids.

Then leave.

Never ****.

Have it your way. She says as she fades away.

I wake up in the nursery with my corting partner next to me (corting partners are the same as having a gf or bf) and a cracked egg between us. I immediately sat up and quickly, but carefully picked up my egg that had cracks all over it. From me moving quickly, I woke up my partner Meadowlark, and she, as well, sat up quickly when she noticed the cracks in the egg.
I cradled my egg close to my chest, and as I did that, I felt the egg shift and crack more. Then I remembered that this happened when the triplets were haching.

The time has come for my egg to hach, and as if the little ones in the egg heard my thoughts, the egg started to shift and crack more. I then laid it back down in the nest,

3rd pov:

As the first piece of shell came off, a little tail stuck out of the egg , and the egg started to crumble from the two little ones trying to get out, then the egg burst apart revealing a blue and white baby dragon and a blonde haired baby elliotrope.

First pov:

What should we name them love. My corting partner Meadowlark asked me.

Well, to be honest, I haven't really been thinking about names for them, but I wanted them to have names that mean something.

Hmm, I think I think Hugo would be a good name for the elliotrope.

Doesn't it mean bright in mind and spirit.

It does. now what are we going to name the dragon. Nightmare, my love.

I think Adamai will be his name. What do you think?

I think that is the perfect name for him. Love.

I'm glad that you're going to be here to raise these two with me, lark.

I'm glad that I'm helping you raise them too night.

No, Meadowlark, you're not helping to raise them. You are raising them.

What?

Ugh, I..hmm..what I mean is that..will you be my.....mate.

...... IS THAT A QUESTION OF COURSE I WILL BE YOUR MATE I'VE BEEN WHATING FOR YOU TO ASK ME FOREVER.  She said as she pushed our forheads to gather.

This is the happiest day of my life. I was so worried that you would leave me.

Why would I leave you nightmare? You are my world.

End of chapter

I hope you enjoyed the ending of the chapter and that you will get a page on Shifter's.